+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 30 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Haha that's appalling!

Sent from my HTC One X using The Bub Hub mobile app

Gothel is offline Skip the drama, stay with Mama!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bel2466 View Post
    The shop assistant recently (late teens) "just letting you know we have 50% off everything in store today, so like, if you buy this $4 singlet it'll be like $2.50!".
    Another shop assistant one, dd2 was recently buying something in target, out of her pocket money, all coin, about $5 was silver. Poor shop assistant, he seriously hadn't a clue how to count it. He asked me was it the correct amount, I said yes. He struggled through for 3 looooong minutes just taking the first coin his finger touched & adding it all up willy-nilly, then whatever was left on the desk he swept into his hand and gave back to me. And no he wasn't a trainee!

Thanks
    Reviews
    When I was 19, I went on a working holiday in America. I started dating an American guy and one day I needed to make a booking for something, I think it was a flight. I told him I'd need to go to the office and pay cash because I didn't have a credit card. He looked at me completely puzzled and said "how are you in the country then? I thought everyone had to get a visa to work here"
    Omg I nearly died laughing while trying to explain that a work visa and a visa card were not the same thing. Can you imagine having your credit card checked by immigration?

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to safam For This Useful Post:

Allymumtobe  (24-06-2013),Atropos  (24-06-2013),Boobycino  (25-06-2013),rae81  (24-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    We had a high school teacher who was appallingly stupid. She tried to tell the class that a mongoose was a large, deer like creature with big horns, among other things. The same teacher would do roll call and not even blink when one friend would shout "Present!" in response to her name... from inside a cupboard in the back of the class

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Atropos For This Useful Post:

Blossompossumxxxx  (24-06-2013),Boobycino  (25-06-2013),HugsBunny  (25-06-2013),risfaerie  (24-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Atropos View Post
    We had a high school teacher who was appallingly stupid. She tried to tell the class that a mongoose was a large, deer like creature with big horns, among other things. The same teacher would do roll call and not even blink when one friend would shout "Present!" in response to her name... from inside a cupboard in the back of the class
    I used to love playing with her brain! We read her the works of William Corgan and Kurtis Cibain!

Sent from my GT-N8010 using The Bub Hub mobile app

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to risfaerie For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (25-06-2013),jagamoe  (28-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsharvey View Post
    We went to an Elton John concert about 10 years ago, and my friend was devastated he didn't play Piano Man...
    One night out in town a few years ago id had a bit too much to drink and there was a guy playing songs on his guitar and if you gave him money he would play a song you choose.... I wanted elton john the piano man

He said he didnt know how to play it

I kept saying elton John the piano man....

I then started crying and my friends dragged me away....all I wanted was the piano man by elton john

I still get teased

Sent from my GT-N7105T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Atropos View Post
    Do I know you? I have a friend who did this too v

Sent from my doodad on the whatsimagiggy

Thanks
    Reviews
    A teacher told us Dallas was the capital of Texas ( it's Austin .. Greatest city ever !)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Disbride View Post
    Do I know you? I have a friend who did this too v

Sent from my doodad on the whatsimagiggy
    Did you grow up in Sydney? I'm the friend who hid in the cupboard, btw!

Sent from my GT-N8010 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Stupidest thing I've ever heard?? Kim & Kanye calling their baby North West.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GlitterFarts For This Useful Post:

Chippa  (25-06-2013),jagamoe  (28-06-2013),risfaerie  (25-06-2013),sweetpeamummy  (25-06-2013),Turk EnJayDee  (25-06-2013)