+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 30 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Lol @ Samuel Jackson!

Also, I've been told the bow legged from letting them put weight on their legs, and the umbilical cord thing from hanging washing on the line.

The most ridiculous thing is my FIL complete inability to grasp nutrition.
    He believes there is no sugar in milk or juice unless sugar is listed as an ingredient. He believes vegetable oil is just vegetable 'juice', like broccoli or carrots, and that a cup of vegetable oil has the same nutritional value as a cup of vegetables.
    He believes rice should be consumed freely, because it can't be bad for you if it grows in the ground.
    He was born in the Philippines and spent his first 35years there, and they have this ice cream that is sweet potato flavored and he thinks that is healthy. He counts it as a serve of vegetables. (They also have cheese ice cream. Horrible. I wish I could un-taste).

He honestly believes a Big Mac is a valid choice because it has carbs, veggies, protein and calcium.

He also has a pacemaker, can't tie his own shoes or wipe his butt. He has two breathers when walking to the top of his driveway, and thinks that the muscle pains you get from lifting weights/body weight exercise is a sign from your body that you have overdone it.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Daydream Believer For This Useful Post:

jagamoe  (28-06-2013),mousky  (04-05-2013),SugarSkull  (03-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cheese ice cream ??!!! No , yuck !! I can't stop thinking that if they left it long enough they could have blue cheese ice cream too an now I feel a bit sick .... Barf!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congressman Hank Johnson was talking about effect of population increase in Guam....His concern was that the country could tip over.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cesSRfXqS1Q

Sent my GT-I9000 using The Bub Hub mobile app

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Night Owl For This Useful Post:

jagamoe  (28-06-2013),Nmgb  (03-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    My stupid thing was something I said to hubby yesterday. We have a blue Mazda and friends of ours who live close to us have a gold Subaru. We drove past a gold Subaru and I said "I always check to see if its ____ & _____ when I see a gold Subaru, I wonder if they (meaning drivers of all gold subarus) look at blue mazdas to see if its us". As soon as it came out I knew it was the stupidest thing I had ever said haha!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I interviewed a girl once for a job, asked her what she kind of company she wanted to work for. Her response? "Somewhere I can expire!" Pretty sure she meant expand......

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pumpkin1106 For This Useful Post:

Lauzy83  (29-04-2013),SugarSkull  (03-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I feel awfully nasty sharing this one but oh well.
    DP is having some issues digestively and he is trying to pinpoint what foods trigger it.
    Anyway. He got sick the other day and put it down to the bread he had on a burger (never mind the greasy bacon but oh well). So hes been avoiding bread. Yesterday we had breaky at Maccas after netball and it was in the afternoon I said 'its good you didnt get sick from the Maccas'. He said 'yeah but i didnt have bread'. I said 'um you had 2 sausage and egg muffins' and he said 'yeah bit thats not bread....its muffins'.
    Me: um.......then PMSL.
    Poor guy but omg...

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hopefully Waiting For This Useful Post:

Lauzy83  (29-04-2013),SugarSkull  (03-05-2013),VanityFey  (28-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Haha hw that's a good one! My dh didn't realise pork bacon and ham came from the same animal

Sent from my HTC One X using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrstuilawa View Post
    Haha hw that's a good one! My dh didn't realise pork bacon and ham came from the same animal

Lol!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    He's come out with some corkers, most of them are because of a slight language barrier though lol he was trying to describe a plant to me once and said a "flat tree". He meant it was a vine. And he called rollerblades shoes with wheels lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrstuilawa View Post
    I wish I was too sexy for a country lol
    Agreed. I'm only too sexy for my shirt

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shoopuf For This Useful Post:

Allymumtobe  (29-04-2013),Mulva  (29-04-2013),Nmgb  (03-05-2013)