+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Mini pill??????

I have been reading up on the mini-pill as regular contraceptive pills give me migraines and bad bad moods. Has anyone found they have found less side effects on mini pill? I do not want any more children and we are looking into more permanent options but at the moment I getting over health issues so don't want to rush into anything. Is the mini pill really less effective? I took 3 yrs to conceive my second child so I figure I would have to be very unlucky. Our family is complete and my last birth was so terrible I am still recovering....I looked into nuva ring but not keen on it....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeh the mini pill only has one of the hormones in it so no complications at all for me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I switched to the mini pill due to migraines and mood swings, after taking the mini pill at the same time every day (down to the minute) and not being sick or anything, I managed to fall pregnant :S

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I wouldn't trust the mini pill if you really don't want to fall pregnant, I know so many people who fell pregnant on mini pill whilst breastfeeding.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    500 Posts in a week
    400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekFunniest Caption
    The mini pill worked for me in the sense that I didn't get pregnant whilst on it but it did make me very hormonal. I was angry and I had a low libido. It wasn't just due to the mini pill but it didn't help.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Maybe I should just wait for hubby to get the snip. Another baby is not an an option...