+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yeh that's a bit different I think. I think if the doc had suggested an invasive test that wouldn't really change the outcome my hubby wouldn't have been keen. In his eyes it was just a simple blood test and another sperm analysis so it's worth it to him to know.
    I certainly wouldn't wanna undergo investigative surgery that really doesn't have much point. I'm already annoyed we're at the IVF stage. I've had 9 general anesthesias in my lifetime and I'm only 30. Having to do IVF when there is nothing wrong with me was the last thing I wanted

Thanks
    Reviews
    much point. I'm already annoyed we're at the IVF stage. I've had 9 general anesthesias in my lifetime and I'm only 30. Having to do IVF when there is nothing wrong with me was the last thing I wanted [/QUOTE]

Im sure the Dr knows what he/she is doing . They are fantastic in Monash. I know how you feel... Thinking back, to be honest, Im glad I had a lot of investigation done including laparoscopy... At least I know Im fine. I do know how you feel though... When we started I felt so depressed by the fact that I have to go through this sh!t when Im perfectly fine... It just seemed SO unfair , terribly unfair...I mean, why do I have to through IVF when its not even me who delays the whole process.... But....when you start the whole process, when you hear a lot of stories, you actually realise HOW LUCKY you are that you are in IVF because of male infertility issues, not female issues. If you are healty and its only low sperm count that stops you guys from having kids, then you IVF journey most likely will be short and successful. I realised that when I got many eggs most of which fertilised. I realised how lucky Im when 9 out of 10 of my fertilised eggs made it to day 5 and were able to be frozen. I realised that when only 1 embryo had to be defrosted and we've still have 8 5-day blasts. What Im trying to say is that it isnt that bad when you are in IVF only because of male infertility. If you eggs are fine -it is a blessing.