+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default I tried to do something nice...

Yesterday when DS and I were going into Coles I noticed a lady sitting in her car but her headlights were still on. The passenger side window was down so I thought I'd be nice and just let her know.
    Me - "excuse me you left your lights on. Just didnt want you to get a flat battery"
    Her - "yeh its fine" Didnt even look up from her phone or say thank you.

Well sorry for trying to do something nice.

Most of the times I try to help people lately they look at me like Im some type of crazy person.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    That's sucky, but rest assured for the one person who took your help in a rude way, there will be many more who would greatly appreciate it, so don't change!

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mod-Uniquey For This Useful Post:

Chippa  (24-04-2013),Mod-RaryGirl  (24-04-2013),Rutabaga  (24-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I get this too sometimes, they just look at me like I'm some crazy stalker or something! Ummm, no, I'm just trying to be a decent human being!

It makes me sad that it's become so uncommon for people to be nice to each other that when someone is, it's treated with suspicion...

Having said that, I do love it when I do a kind deed and the other person genuinely is surprised and appreciative...gives me the warm and fuzzies

Don't stop being nice just because some people don't appreciate you Amira!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ppl are so rude. I would probably over thank you! You know you did the right thing . Don't let it put you off

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Uniquey View Post
    That's sucky, but rest assured for the one person who took your help in a rude way, there will be many more who would greatly appreciate it, so don't change!
    I agree. Don't let one poo head stop you being nice. If that were me in the car I would have smiled at you and said thanks Even if I was actually about to drive off I would have said it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Sorry but the amount of times I get told my lights are on is crazy ( they turn off by themselves ) .. Starts to drive me a bit batty .. People constantly telling me there on ..
    Also she may have been having a sad or ****ty day ..

you did a nice thing .. Be happy in knowing that ..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeh i just had to let off a little bit of steam.
    I remember the guy I saw at jbhifi asking about buying an ipod and the salesmen said he couldnt go any lower on the price. When the salesmen walked away I told the man to go to officeworks it was at cheaper and they had stock. He appreciated it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I took DD to the park the other day and when I sat down there was $9 on the table, there were 2 other mums there and I thought maybe they had been sitting there before I got there so I went over and asked in a friendly way if it was either of theirs and they gave me the filthiest looks and just said "no" and turned away and kept talking, I felt really stupid!!
    But I'm not going to stop being me because of some cranky women! Keep being your friendly self too