+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Why did you start smoking?

So a sort of spin off, I notice a lot of people say they don't understand why someone would take up the habit of smoking and I am curious too. Having tried cigarettes a few times as a teen, I couldn't think of anything that tastes worse, there is no way I could have smoked enough to become addicted because they made me vomit. So why did you start smoking/what made you keep it up? Did you like it from the beginning? I'm not starting this thread to judge smokers, just to gain some insight.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Rebellious teen I suppose, I started smoking at 13, I jigged school all the time, I generally got up to mischief. When my mum found out she was horrified, it just made me smoke even more. I wonder if she had of said "oh well" would I have even bothered keeping it up. Surprisingly enough I didn't have my first drink until I was 23.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Because I'm stupid!
    In all honesty, I have no idea. A friend was smoking and I just grabbed one one day and that was that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was a teenager my friends and the older kids we hung out with smoke and I stupidly thought it was cool

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Because I am a fool. Seemed like a good idea at the time and I knew where to get them while being underage....so stupid. If only I could hit some sense into my teenage self....

αληθη is offline BH name read as Aleethee
    Winner 2012 - One most likely to be hacked by Nomsie
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Because the secondhand smoke smelled good and I stole some of dads and they were yum

Sent from my talky stick

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Everyone I hung out with at school did I took some of dads and started then figured out where I could buy them myself and thus it begin. Have quit now or 3weeks and it feels good but if I could go back and tell myself steer clear I would

Sent from a magical mobile bubhub device in a galaxy far far away