+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Disappearing second line on HPT..

Has anyone had a second line come up on a HPT in the exposure time but then disappear after 15min?

I did a Clear blue test this morning and there was definitely a second line within the first 5min. Then when I went to throw the test out (I think that was 40min later as DS had distracted me) the second line was gone

Even though it disappeared is it still counted as a BFP?

I have done 3 tests on the cheap sticks and there is a second line on all of them. I just don't trust them as they always have a second grey line appear as soon as the test is started. However these lines have been pale pink, similar to the colour of the control line.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I got my BFP with First response tests 4 days ago but decided to try a Crystal Clear blue dye test 2 days later. Anyway, I did both and they showed a BFP but when I looked at one yesterday I noticed that the second line was gone, I have since used a Digital test which come back positive but the same thing happened to me and it was a true BFP.
    Hopefully the case is the same for you and you will be joining the January group very soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks so much, Bastian :-)

I had the BT this morning just waiting for the results which is driving me crazy!

Congrats on your BFP . When are you due?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fingered crossed for a positive result!

Fertility Friend says I am due on the 31st of December but my LMP is telling me the 1st of Jan. My husbands birthday is Jan 1st so I am going with that date

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just got the results Yippppeeeeee!!

According to three due date calculators I'm due the 1st Jan too. There's one ivf/iui calculator that says the 31st Dec but I'm going with the majority and saying the 1st. Here's to the New Years babies!