+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I'd choose Joel, he come across as more committed and enthusiastic about his artists.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Mr S.ex on legs Seal.

As for who I would pick as a singing coach, probably Joel or Ricky. Not Delta

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Don't watch the show but have seen excerpts from it - delta or Ricky I think as I think delta is an incredibly talented vocalist and Ricky is a fun lovely guy and goid entertainer.

I don't get all the Joel love - I don't get it at all except that he acts so cool and has tattoos

And I don't get the delta hate - I've heard horrid things said about her which I think are unfounded and just mean and bit.chy.

LifeInShadesOfGrey is offline Just a little bit silly :)
    Winner 2012 - Best Username
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I couldn't pick between Ricky, Joel or Delta.

I just know I wouldn't pick Seal. He just creeps me out.

Mod-pegasus is offline ADMINISTRATOR
    and all that the Lorax left here in this mess was a small pile of rocks with the one word...UNLESS
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I agree re: the Delta hate. Last year when this thread was done (or something similar), I posted re: the actual success that Delta has had with her music.

Ricky Martin - I can only name 2 songs of his that are well known and they were over 10 years ago. When I think of Ricky Martin - I think of his humanitarian work etc ahead of his musical prowess.

Seal - I like Kiss from a rose and crazy - but again, they were over 20years ago. He gives me the creeps a bit (makes me think of a sleaze), and I couldn't believe it when I saw that he's with Delta.

Joel - I think Good Charlotte are good value, and he'd be fun, I'm not sure about coaching.

Delta -
    Goodrem released her third studio album, self-titled Delta, on 20 October 2007 to yet another number-one debut, gaining multi-platinum status within the first few months of release. Goodrem also shifted attention to different markets, releasing the album in the Far East and the USA. In January 2009, Goodrem embarked on the Believe Again Tour of Australia to support her third studio album.[47] She has sold approximately 6.7 million albums, and 8 million combined albums and singles worldwide.[73]
    I'd say this actually shows she's pretty successful

Hm - who was it that actually won last year? (I started watching it, but gave up before the finale). Who was their coach? Maybe that's a factor.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'd pick Joel.

Seal only had one decent song a billion years ago and he gives off the slimeball factor.

I couldn't pick Ricky because of all the photos I have seen of him in TINY super tight speedos I would die laughing.

Delta makes me so angry I want to break the TV. She knows she is pretty and just tries to use that all.the.time! argh. Her songs are annoying also.

London is offline “I think we're losing our sense of humor instead of being able to relax and laugh at ourselves" - Betty White
    Winner 2012 - BubHubber you'd like to meet IRL
    Winner 2012 - Best Avatar

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I absolutely adore Seals music....have done for years and years....for this reason I refuse to watch the show cos I dont want him ruined for me. From what Ive heard, that was a good decision.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shelle65 View Post
    An old friend of mine is a finalist this year and I just knew he would pick Seal - and he did!

I would have to wait and see what they said to me and who turned around.
    Which one is he?

Thanks
    Reviews
    For me probably Joel or Ricky maybe Seal.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Delta is a really horrible demanding women ( I have known lots of people who have worked with her .. All have said she is awful )... Even the nicest most non judgemental person say she is not very nice ...( including a contestant on last years show )

I would choose Joel .. Most suited to my style and well known enough in the music world in USA to be useful ..