+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    my son is 15 mths old and still wakes for a bottle around 10pm. im up feeding my 4 mth old so i dont mind if he lays next to us and has his bottle!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My ds3 is 16 months and still feeds all night long, depending on the night can be anything from 2 to 10 feeds when he isn't well.

They all sleep through when they're ready. We tried sleep school, made some progress then he got really sick and we're back to square one and have decided to just go with it. Once he's older if it's still going we can at least reason with him

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone its good to know that other bubs are doing the same. All my friends babies are sleeping through (and have been from 2 months or something crazy like that!) so I am constantly facing the question of 'so he's not sleeping through yet?' as if my little man is totally abnormal.

I think I'm happy to just go with him for a little while longer. Last night he thankfully only woke up for the feeds and no other times so I actually got a semi decent sleep

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaykha View Post
    Thanks everyone its good to know that other bubs are doing the same. All my friends babies are sleeping through (and have been from 2 months or something crazy like that!) so I am constantly facing the question of 'so he's not sleeping through yet?' as if my little man is totally abnormal.

I think I'm happy to just go with him for a little while longer. Last night he thankfully only woke up for the feeds and no other times so I actually got a semi decent sleep
    I hate that question... Is she/he sleeping through!! It makes me so angry and puts pressure on me. My DD (11 months) sleeps through most of the time but I still don't say she always sleeps through because every time I do we have the night from hell! And my DD doesn't wake for feeds either so it's even harder to get her back to sleep when she does!