+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats smash awesome news.

It's been awhile since I popped in here, my cycles are nice and regular now I swear by my acupuncturist. Am currently cd23 so expecting af next week tested 2 days ago bfn hoping it was just to early. Have severe nausea mainly at night, back ache, mild cramping, just feel different. Grr why do we symptom spot.

My dd 11 has fractured her wrist so it's kinda crazy in our house at the moment. I also got a major promotion at work just need a bfp to make my month.

Hope everyone is going well fx to you all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by smash023 View Post
    Attachment 37470

Very happy to announce that yesterday I got my first BFP :-)
    Thanks everyone for their support for the last 12 months, hopefully it's a healthy sticky little thing :-)
    Congratulations

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710a using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats smash! That is awesome news! Tully congrats on your promotion! I have never been to an acupuncturist but now I am thinking maybe I should! So ladies I am a wee bit confused, I bought clearblue OPK, the 7 day tests with the smiley faces. Well I tested Friday and we were so busy this weekend I diod not test sunday or Monday. We did the deed, Friday am, sat am, and pretty much all day sunday). Well Monday morning rolled around and I got a smiley face! So had sex right after I got the smiley, then that night in the shower (spur of moment thing). And haven't had sex yet today (Tuesday). Did I miss my window?! I work til 5 today and he will be home later tonight. We have been trying for just about a year and I am really trying to stay positive this month as I was getting periods but wasn't sure if I was ovulating or not. Could I have gotten the LH surge (smiley face) but not released an egg? And what would my window be after I got my smiley. I havce read some people get a few smileys a few days in a row, but I wouldn't know that as I missed testing Saturday and sunday. I am praying this is our month. Also I do not have EWCM at the moment, which also confuses me since I got a positive on the opk.

Thanks
    Reviews
    No BFP for me this month but in ok with that its my 2nd normal cycle in 12 months yay.
    Mcbaby I have my fx for you, I know nothing about opks they confuse the hell out of me.