+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Good Morning Ladies,

Im still here too xx

We got our BFP on Jan 27th but unfortunately when we went for our first ultra sound at 9weeks on Feb 25th we were told that there was no heart beat. It was quite devastating. I had to have a D and C the following day. From the heights of happiness...

The following week my nephew and his girlfriend welcomed their first little bundle of joy - it truly did help to heal our loss - their little boy is a little gem!

Hubby and I are doing well and have just started TTC again. I guess Im just more nervous now than I was before. But as my OB/GYN explained, early miscarriage is completely normal (despite how much we'd rather it not be) Apparently its as common as one in four - just our bodies way of ensuring as best it can that that only the healthy ones come through. Doesn't make it feel any better at all, but it helped me to understand why it happened to me. Our little one just wasn't ready to come yet.

As a side note, I think what actually helped me to conceive was that I had started drinking fresh raw vegie juice almost daily for just over a month prior to and also during. Honestly juicing has really made a huge difference in how I look and feel (yes I've lost some weight too!) For all you ladies looking for some healthy options to help your bodies heal, definitely give juicing a go xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by trailrunner View Post
    Good Morning Ladies,

Im still here too xx

We got our BFP on Jan 27th but unfortunately when we went for our first ultra sound at 9weeks on Feb 25th we were told that there was no heart beat. It was quite devastating. I had to have a D and C the following day. From the heights of happiness...

The following week my nephew and his girlfriend welcomed their first little bundle of joy - it truly did help to heal our loss - their little boy is a little gem!

Hubby and I are doing well and have just started TTC again. I guess Im just more nervous now than I was before. But as my OB/GYN explained, early miscarriage is completely normal (despite how much we'd rather it not be) Apparently its as common as one in four - just our bodies way of ensuring as best it can that that only the healthy ones come through. Doesn't make it feel any better at all, but it helped me to understand why it happened to me. Our little one just wasn't ready to come yet.

As a side note, I think what actually helped me to conceive was that I had started drinking fresh raw vegie juice almost daily for just over a month prior to and also during. Honestly juicing has really made a huge difference in how I look and feel (yes I've lost some weight too!) For all you ladies looking for some healthy options to help your bodies heal, definitely give juicing a go xxx
    So sorry to hear of ur loss xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies! Well af arrived last Friday, I was quite disappointed, the only good thing about it coming is that it is my 3rd cycle in a row which has been regular which is really good after months of being all over the place, I am looking forward to our next month trying with great optimism! Teeja, sorry to hear of your PCOS diagnosis, I am crossing my fingers for you for your next round! Tully I know how frustrating it is to have irregular cycles, hopefully they straighten out soon! Trailrunner I am so sorry! I can't imagine how devastating that would be. Do you guys have any weight loss tips?! I am trying to get more exercise and eat better, I am 5 foot 2 and weigh 165 pounds, so I do need to lose weight anyways, I am hoping it is the key for me to conceive! My husband is overweight as well so we are going to try to lose weight together, which is good, does the man being overweight have an effect on TTC? I often eat when I am stressed out, and I am really trying not to stress that it hasn't happened for us yet but that is easier said than done. My goals this cycle- drink lots of water, cut caffeine, exercise, go to bed earlier, try and relax and not stress (any ideas on how to do that)! Trailrunner, how do you make this veggie juice? or do you buy it?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default New here

Hi everyone,

This is my first post. Im 23 and my partner and I have been together 6 years. Since i became sexually active i always sensed something wasn't right and Ive never been pregnant. We are now ready to have a baby and so we went to get things checked out. Results from my first blood test showed that Im a diabetic so after a couple months of focusing on learning to live with diabetes I put ttc on hold. Went back to the doctor and after 6 blood tests it has now been confirmed that I had a ovulation. So now I've been left to keep trying. Im trying to learn how to check my mucous for when to have intercourse. Hopefully this helps. i dont really know of any other tips. I do need to lose some weight and hopefully that will help too. If anyone has any tips I would love to know them. Hopefully this place will be somewhere I can come and chat with others in the same boat as me as people around me arent easy to talk to as they either arent ready for kids or fall pregnant very easily.
    thanks x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi all,
    How was everyone's weekend? It seems since I joined bubhub 12 months ago, there are quite a few of us still left in this thread :-(
    I need to loose some weight too. I got given a 3 week "detox" eating plan which is really interesting and good and then also a 12 week "eating" plan. The meals are quite easy and comes with receipes. Maybe if we are all keen, we could start at the same time and have weekly weigh ins or something that way we are encouraged to do this and also want to do this. What you guys think? I need a simple eating plan and to have quick and easy meals as don't want to be cooking dinner still at 8pm

The doctors think I may have PCOS and after 12 months of trying I want to loose some weight and then get a second opinion and see an FS. Dh and I never in our wildest dreams thought it would take longer than 6 months, depressing and very hard to "forget about it for a few months" as it is always in the back of your mind.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All,

How is everyone going?
    I am currently CD28 - if/when I get AF I am going to get my second opinion from another doctor and then maybe to see an FS - just wanted to give it one more month so that we have now been officially trying for 12 months :-(

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by smash023 View Post
    Hi All,

How is everyone going?
    I am currently CD28 - if/when I get AF I am going to get my second opinion from another doctor and then maybe to see an FS - just wanted to give it one more month so that we have now been officially trying for 12 months :-(
    Hi Smash, how are you going with everything?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Teeja View Post
    Hi Smash, how are you going with everything?
    Hey Teeja,
    Currently CD35, too scared to test - will wait until the weekend probably to test. But so scared as don't want another BFN :-(
    If I get a BFN on the weekend when I test I shall be going to the doctor next week to try and sort it all out.
    How are you going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    June Iphone pics (26).jpg

Very happy to announce that yesterday I got my first BFP :-)
    Thanks everyone for their support for the last 12 months, hopefully it's a healthy sticky little thing :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by smash023 View Post
    Attachment 37470

Very happy to announce that yesterday I got my first BFP :-)
    Thanks everyone for their support for the last 12 months, hopefully it's a healthy sticky little thing :-)
    So exciting Smash! Mustn't be many of us left now?