Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FiBub76 View Post
    So hard to keep up with you all ...but really loving reading all your updates :-)

AFM....no AF yet. I will test Thursday morning so watch this space.....so frustrating!(we need a frustrated pulling out hair picture here)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Hahaha, you poor thing! There totally is a hair pulling out picture which is hilarious. I am on the phone so can't do it, but there is a "More" link under the emoticons... It's in there! Maybe down the bottom

Thursday is soooon! I can't believe tomorrow is May!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha found it!!!!!
    Well my lovely ladies, I am off to get ready for a 12hr shift today so I hope you leave me with loads of funny posts to read in my lunch break and when I get home tonight!
    Does anyone else find it SOOOO frustrating that all early pregnancy signs can also be signs of PMS?????? How the heck are we supposed to know lol.
    For you all xo
    Last edited by FiBub76; 01-05-2013 at 06:53.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, I think I got a bit excited about my cycle being normal after coming off the pill. I came off the pill a few months ago and got AF after 33 days, now this cycle i have well and truly passed this day and there is absolutely no sign of AF. Did anyone else have something like this happen when they stopped BCP?? I'm guessing there is nothing I can do, other than wait and see when arrives???? Sorry if this sounds silly but I'm a newbie at this and had been on the pill for 11ish years so really don't know what to expect!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Haha found it!!!!!
    Well my lovely ladies, I am off to get ready for a 12hr shift today so I hope you leave me with loads of funny posts to read in my lunch break and when I get home tonight!
    Does anyone else find it SOOOO frustrating that all early pregnancy signs can also be signs of PMS?????? How the heck are we supposed to know lol.
    For you all xo
    Yes!!! I am now paying extra attention to every little twinge! Frustrating to the max.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ReBeCcA7 For This Useful Post:

FiBub76  (01-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by Simmie View Post
    Hi ladies, I think I got a bit excited about my cycle being normal after coming off the pill. I came off the pill a few months ago and got AF after 33 days, now this cycle i have well and truly passed this day and there is absolutely no sign of AF. Did anyone else have something like this happen when they stopped BCP?? I'm guessing there is nothing I can do, other than wait and see when arrives???? Sorry if this sounds silly but I'm a newbie at this and had been on the pill for 11ish years so really don't know what to expect!!
    Cycles can go all over the place after coming off the pill. I've been off it for 10months and my cycles so far have been: 70, 50, 38, 99 and currently 51. It's usually just a case of wait and see unfortunately

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh wow TwinnieMumma! Hopefully it gets more regular soon. I guess I was just thinking it would be the same as last month for me. I'm just going to forget about it and not worry about it for a while. Thanks :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Simmie I'm first cycle off the pill and currently CD 58. Taking vitex- a herb - to try and regulate cycle but don't think it's actually recommended while pregnant.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Azimuth For This Useful Post:

Sweetcheeks1  (02-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cd 38, no AF and a bfn!!!!!
    Just want it to come so we can get on with ttc....so frustrating!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Cd 38, no AF and a bfn!!!!!
    Just want it to come so we can get on with ttc....so frustrating!
    AF shows soon or you get a BFP!
    I know this might not be everyone's cup of tea but I though I would share
    So a friend of mine is really into natural remedies and healing and recommended some crystals to use for fertility. I figured that there was no harm in trying and went out and bought myself a few crystals today. CD52 today and was looking like there was no end in sight but after less than a day of having my crystals I've started cramping and looks like AF is on her way. I'm not big on coincidences so I really believe these are working for me If anyone wants the link I can PM it to you
    Looks like everything is lining up for TTC this next cycle! Exciting!!
    How is everyone else doing?