+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 35 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Fauvette- good luck with immunity tests!

Lilac - not long left now!

Lanadel - I feel your pain

FiBub
    - fingers crossed that AF arrives soon do you can start again next cycle

May - congrats on 27 day cycle! That's awesome.

AFM I've started taking vitex to see if that will help regulate my cycle and bring on AF. Anyone else used it before? Any success?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Azimuth For This Useful Post:

FiBub76  (29-04-2013),Lanadel  (11-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Azimuth Bugger about the thrush, hope it buggers off soon! I've been reading about Vitex but got really confused as to when you're supposed to take it etc - hope it does the trick for you
    Fauvette you have some immunity
    Lilac yay for AF leaving. Hopefully the wait is quick! How exciting
    Lanadel yay for no AF while driving so much! Thanks for the info on the boosters
    FiBub - any sign of AF yet?
    may - sending you lost of baby dust

AFM - I had my MMR booster in feb and my GP told me I had to wait 3 months, but she won't worry about retesting and said "I'll see you back here when you're pregnant" I keep reading conflicting information on the actual time frame you have to wait - Is it 28 days or 3 months? If it's 28 days we could be trying now - which is frustrating me!
    Also on CD50. No sign of AF but I think I am having possible "symptoms". So crappy having unpredictable cycles because I go through this every cycle. DH doesn't like me testing all the time because I get so down after seeing BFN. I don't want to keep waiting and no knowing what's going in IYKWIM?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sabochan For This Useful Post:

Lanadel  (11-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome bac lanadel! It's a big catch up to do when you go away from BubHub isn't it! Good to see you again Any sign of AF yet?

FiBub how are you going? I hope that either you got a good test result or AG has shown up so you know where you stand!!

May85 you and I are in sync! AF came on Saturday for me too.
    Do you really need to BD like crazy after AF? My cycle is only 24/25 days which is pretty short, but I was thinking AF should be over today-ish and BD should start in earnest from about Friday? I mean I guess there is no harm getting started earlier

We are both heading into TTC territory now, no more waiting! I feel bad touting TTC in the waiting thread but I also want to stay Haha

6. The Following User Says Thank You to elswyth For This Useful Post:

Lanadel  (11-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by elswyth View Post
    May85 you and I are in sync! AF came on Saturday for me too.
    Do you really need to BD like crazy after AF? My cycle is only 24/25 days which is pretty short, but I was thinking AF should be over today-ish and BD should start in earnest from about Friday? I mean I guess there is no harm getting started earlier

We are both heading into TTC territory now, no more waiting! I feel bad touting TTC in the waiting thread but I also want to stay Haha
    HI AF partner in crime LOL

I think I have a few days left and according to my app fertile end of next week - I have no idea about the best times so just thought we would start from once AF leaves LOL

Look forward to hearing some good news soon then (and have someone to get me through TWW as well!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    TwinnieMumma that sucks with the waiting! It must be really hard having unpredictable cycles. Hope you get something soon.. I know what you mean about wanting to KNOW. I would normally say just do a test but I don't want you do get down

9. The Following User Says Thank You to elswyth For This Useful Post:

Sabochan  (30-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by may85 View Post
    HI AF partner in crime LOL

I think I have a few days left and according to my app fertile end of next week - I have no idea about the best times so just thought we would start from once AF leaves LOL

Look forward to hearing some good news soon then (and have someone to get me through TWW as well!)
    My app says fertile from Friday but it's so soon that we might as well start asap anyway too.

We can all get busy on Friday night over the weekend Perfect time for it!

Haha yes! TWW buddies! Wooohoo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Sucks! I think I will wait until I get to CD60 (10th May) and test then. 19th is our "official" safe to try date (3 month after MMR booster). So close, but so far!

Lots of baby dust to you both May and Elswyth

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews
    So hard to keep up with you all ...but really loving reading all your updates :-)

AFM....no AF yet. I will test Thursday morning so watch this space.....so frustrating!(we need a frustrated pulling out hair picture here)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello again! I have been trying to figure out what's going on with my cycle. This is the second one now off the pill. I had pos OPK ages ago and then again two week later! Still no AF on cd38 so not sure if and when I've ovulated :-( I am assuming AF if due the 6th based on last pos opk but its anyone's guess at the mo.

I'd love to know how the vitex goes. I wonder if it would work with PCOS???

Wishing you lovely ladies lots if baby dust! Xo