+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 35 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,

Good-ish news from my end. Went to the gynecologist and she did a scan and told me that everything looks perfect down there and my ovaries are full of eggs, they just aren't releasing them.

She said my weight is good so I just need to maintain it, and cut down my exercise for 6 months and then if still no period I'll go back and get injections.

I'm really happy to know that I've got everything I need down there - haha!! x

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fi Poledancer For This Useful Post:

NewMrs  (23-09-2013),Rose&Aurelia&Hannah  (23-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's great news. Keep up the hard work and hopefully thing will happen naturally

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well TTC date changed again! Moving house this weekend and need to loose 8kgs so decided to get over the stress of moving and get into an exercise plan until December. Bring on Michelle Bridges 12WBT and TTC time!

Good news for Xmas perhaps! LoL

Thanks
    Reviews
    Are you doing round 4? Me too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes round 4 I can't wait
    Have you done it before? I lost 8kgs at the start of the year before my wedding. Unfortunately piled it all back on lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cool - DH is actually signed up to it but I will be doing it too. Really looking forward to the meal plans, had the laksa trial and that was tasty!

8kgs is awesome! I lost 5kgs when I got married but put that back on - and another 5kgs over the years.

What kind of exercise can you do? I'm hoping to maybe do a step class or pump class twice a week (plus something on the other 4 days).

I'm hoping this will be something to focus my efforts on, rather than just TTC

Thanks
    Reviews
    You can incorporate your normal classes such as the ones you mentioned and you can follow her exercise program as well.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsMSL For This Useful Post:

Azimuth  (18-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just wanted to let you all know that it's getting closer for us to start TTC baby 2

I have my best friends engagement party this coming Saturday, and my DS weaned off BF just over 2 months ago so it's going to be a big night!!

Then next week, I'm getting my merina out! So excited yet nervous/scared at the same time!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone! I was in this group a while ago but have been M.I.A. for a while. I have been reading the last few pages of this feed and only recognise 1 or 2 names I hope that is because everyone is getting bfp's
    We started ttc earlier this year and my cycles were all over the place so I had no idea what was happening.
    I had some rather horrible tests done involving saline and a balloon and a pelvic ultrasound. Nearly passed out on the table!
    Had another lot of bloods done which showed I am o'ing which is great but needed a rubella shot which put plans on hold for a while. Just started ttc again this month so fingers crossed :-D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    goodluck Fibub hope everything sorts itself out. A few of us originals did get our BFP's I am having a little girl in April as is Lilac.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

13. The Following User Says Thank You to wobblermummy For This Useful Post:

FiBub76  (08-12-2013)