+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 35 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I wish I was posting with better news but sadly we had a miscarriage about a week ago..

So, we are now back on track to try again in November, all depending when my cycles decide to get back to normal, hopefully sooner rather than later!

At least this time I will be home, exercising, on pre natal vitamins and living a healthy lifestyle etc so
    hoping next time will be successful.

So count me back in this forum, will keep you posted..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsMSL View Post
    Well I wish I was posting with better news but sadly we had a miscarriage about a week ago..

So, we are now back on track to try again in November, all depending when my cycles decide to get back to normal, hopefully sooner rather than later!

At least this time I will be home, exercising, on pre natal vitamins and living a healthy lifestyle etc so
    hoping next time will be successful.

So count me back in this forum, will keep you posted..
    I am so sorry. Hope you are ok? Yes do some nice things for yourself and be kind to you. Hope you are healing. Hug for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    MrsMSL - I am so sorry. Hugs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you Azimuth & TippyToes! I am doing OK now. I was quiet upset and the fact that my sister in law just told me she was pregnant didn't help too much. I haven't told them about the miscarriage even though I considered it because it will be hard to have baby talk around me all the time, but I want them to be able to enjoy their time, so decided to keep it to ourselves.

But I always believe everything happens for a reason and when our time is right I know we will be blessed with a healthy bundle of joy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope you're ok MrsMsl. Here if you need to talk. I've been down that track a number of times now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sending u big hugs!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am so over pimples! I seem to be so oily! Anyone got any tips for keeping pimples at bay?

And I'm not talking about little ones, I mean the big red ones that stay around for a week and just ooze - gross. I don't wear makeup, I am using a scrub 2-3 times a week, have some pimple facewash and cleanser I use in the shower, but I end up looking so shiny and oily at he end of the day.

The only upside is I am noticing pimples = arrival of AF (so I know when it is coming).

Hope everyone is going well - I've seen a few of the pregnancy diaries from those who started in here earlier in the year - congrats!

Thanks
    Reviews
    You could get a fruit acid peel done...that really helps for awhile. Otherwise anything with salicylic acid in it is great. Sorry you are having break outs. They suck I know!!

Sent from my HTC One SV using The Bub Hub mobile app

9. The Following User Says Thank You to clucky_duck For This Useful Post:

Azimuth  (17-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    The end of our holiday is drawing near and I'm super excited to be going home. Have a whole lot of 'honeymoon' weight to get rid of before we start trying. Have to wait out and see when my cycle gets back to normal and hopefully if all is good by December we will start trying then..

Excited to be at home, get healthy and start the baby making process..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SunshineMunky View Post
    Sending u big hugs!!
    Thanks xx