+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 35 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm still waiting too!! Not even a period for me yet but my body temp spiked this month and has stayed slightly higher than usual so I'm really hopeful...

I went to a kinesiologist (which was awesome) and am taking herbal Femme Plus tablets, generally trying not to think or worry too much about it though

Good luck all! xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    That sounds promising fi pole dancer! I have a lovely friend who is a kinesiologist, great idea to try that

I should be swaying for a boy this time. The family I have married into is the only family with our last name in Australia. We are the only ones to keep the name going. Bit of pressure, but I don't really mind! I love having a girl so would love another. How are you going about gender swaying? Does it really work?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I 'personally' don't know if I believe in it or not... But in saying that, will be giving it a lil go also hahaha. Give us your tips

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am already planning next time around to not find out the sex. Don't know why just think it would be fun to have a surprise! I probably won't be pushing it out so it would be nice to have something unexpected

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes I want a surprise too. Had surprise for DD1 and found out for DD2

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    We had two surprises so third one will be one too.

Sent from my HTC One SV using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow - I'm too much of a planner to do that, but on the other hand I love surprises.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Me too azimuth so I have surprised myself by wanting a surprise lol. It was really nice finding out for my first but I don't mind so much with the 2nd (though I will prob change my mind). I was worried mainly about clothes but in the beginning they pretty much live in onsies anyway don't they! It did help me bond with my bump knowing

I had such a great evening. Sounds weird but today I saw my psychologist that I saw last year for birth trauma And PND. I have been really stressed out lately due to a lot of thjngs and trying to do too much and it is really impacting on my health. She is truly amazing. Totally helped me work out my situation and got me back to what my priority is - having a baby and building a happy family! Ah so what I needed. It is just awesome being able to pay someone to unload all your crap on to and them helping you work it out! I have some lovely friends to talk to but it seems that we are too busy these days with out own families and to be honest Facebook has taken over our lives iykwim

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Azimuth View Post
    Wow - I'm too much of a planner to do that, but on the other hand I love surprises.
    I find not knowing the sex makes the pushing bit more interesting.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rose&Aurelia View Post
    I find not knowing the sex makes the pushing bit more interesting.
    I've heard that. The midwife said that you can find out everything these days and when you're in that much labour pain. Its a good motivator to be able to see what sex baby you'll be surprised with