+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 35 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by balletbaby View Post
    Hi tashaplus2, I had my mirena out recently too. My cycle appears to be more 'normal' than it was when I came off the pill. So I think that is positive. We were supposed to start trying in sept but now on hold as I have a new medical issue that I need meds and tests for. Frustrating! Don't know yet when we will be ttc.
    Good luck!

Hi there I'm getting mine out in the first week of September and hoping to start officially 'trying' from November cycle. Give my uterus a couple of cycles to get back to normal. As I know u are supposed to be 'normal' again straight away but I have heard a few miscarriage stories from conception the first mth after the mirena is out. I'm a health professional myself and have read all the literature saying its ok, but I want to play it safe. Also I'm getting married in November and would rather not be right into my morning sickness on the wedding day lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck SunshineMunky I hope your uterus rebounds well lol and enjoy the time leading up to your wedding.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I my cycle isn't normal after the mirena came out. Short cycle and luteal phase. There was no way I would have been able to fall preg. Good idea about holding off until after the wedding. The first trimester can be really really tough with fatigue and morning sickness. Very exciting getting married! All the best!

I have changed my name from ballet from ballet baby btw!

Well looks like I am holding off again because I have a medical problem to sort out first. Not sure yet when we will be ttc. Sigh!

How is everyone? Who else is left waiting for this year?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I'd like to join in please. We will be TTC #3 from Oct hopefully. Just got my Mirena out this week and AF is here.

Sent from my HTC One SV using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Exciting everyone! Ps: I changed my name from tashaplus2 so I'm the same person

I plan on actively avoiding preg in sept and being a bit less worried in oct and going full guns 'trying' in nov and onwards lol.

Mirena comes out on Tuesday!!! AF due a couple days after that. This is baby number 3 we are trying for

6. The Following User Says Thank You to SunshineMunky For This Useful Post:

Rose&Aurelia&Hannah  (31-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm also still waiting til October - eek 1 month to go!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Exciting but scary all at the same time!!! I fell preg previously by accident each time.... So am nervous about 'trying' incase it doesn't happen quickly and I will fret. Even tho I know how long it can take etc - I think falling preg accidentally and so easily previously makes me just want the same this time round. Does that make sense?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SunshineMunky View Post
    Exciting but scary all at the same time!!! I fell preg previously by accident each time.... So am nervous about 'trying' incase it doesn't happen quickly and I will fret. Even tho I know how long it can take etc - I think falling preg accidentally and so easily previously makes me just want the same this time round. Does that make sense?
    I hear you! Dd1 was the first cycle off the pill and dd2 was conceived whilst bf and no AF yet. This time we are trying to sway for a boy so might actually have to make an effort.

Sigh. I don't know if we are tempting fate as we have such beautiful healthy girls and I've had such easy pregnancies.

Sent from my HTC One SV using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi rose&aurelia, that is wonderful news. I hope to have 3 one day. Need to see how I will cope with 2 first (if I am lucky enough of course).

Hoping I am in for October too ladies!!

I am in with the b6 and hope it will help my cycle this time around. Fingers crossed. I just have this feeling that this time around isn't going to be easy. Hmm

Thanks
    Reviews
    I also have two DD's and am hoping for a boy but would be happy either way. A boy just means I've 'had a son' so don't need to have anymore lol