+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 35 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks balletbaby for listening - I am just frustrated and this is a good taste of the whole pregnancy waiting game/labour/kids. Not really predictable.

I have tried monitoring cm but this month was just like last month but AF just didn't turn up for 10 days. I haven't tried temping - might try opk's this cycle to try it out.

That is no good with your migraine - I used to have them regularly but haven't ha one in a while - they are the pits!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    This is one big fear of mine. My cycles were pretty ok from what I remember last year. I am on BC until end of Sept due to medication. I think my cycles were roughly 32 days, and I did get egg white mucus. It's just now I will be on the alert as soon as I come off BC. How long my cycles are etc. I hope it snaps back quickly and I do end up ovulating regularly...I wonder what the best way of predicting ovulation actually is. I have heard those opks can be really hard to read. Not so keen on temping, but if I haven't fallen preg by mid next year, I think I'll be trying that. Going to start TTC in Feb I think.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm on my honeymoon and wasn't planning until we got back but just took a pregnancy test in Barcelona and found out I am 2-3 weeks pregnant! I've had to run to the pharmacy to get pregnancy vitamins and am not home for another 5 weeks.

I'm worried because I've been drinking, smoking, eating soft cheese etc. I'm waiting to hear back from my doctor as its only early but does anyone know if this will be OK?

I've stopped all now obviously but totally over the moon, what a great surprise to found out in Spain. Hoping this little one sticks and we make it to 12 weeks
    xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woohoo MrsMSL ! Congrats - and I love Spain - enjoy yourself and don't stress. I'm not a Dr but this might help http://www.health.harvard.edu/blog/s...y-201206214929

Basic gist is don't stress, just no more drinkies in Spain - farewell Sangria/Tinto de verano.

Cheeses is just a listeria risk, so don't worry about what you have been eating just focus on what's good to eat now

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Azimuth View Post
    Woohoo MrsMSL ! Congrats - and I love Spain - enjoy yourself and don't stress. I'm not a Dr but this might help http://www.health.harvard.edu/blog/s...y-201206214929

Basic gist is don't stress, just no more drinkies in Spain - farewell Sangria/Tinto de verano.

Cheeses is just a listeria risk, so don't worry about what you have been eating just focus on what's good to eat now
    Azimuth thanks so much for your kind words and the article You have put my mind at ease.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies. I'm joining in on your page!! I'm getting my mirena taken out in about two weeks and hoping to get preg anyone on here had a mirena and then tried to get preg?

Thanks
    Reviews
    No worries MrsMSL - go back to enjoying your honeymoon!

Welcome tasha - I haven't been on mirena but it has taken a while for my body to sort itself out after the pill. Fingers crossed everything goes well for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    MrsMSL I would try and not worry. Similar thing happened with me when I found out I was pregnant with #1. Had a few big nights and 2 days later found out I was UTD my dr said as the placenta hasn't formed yet there wasn't much to worry about but just to stop from there on in. Enjoy the rest of your honeymoon.

AFM been busy organising our engagement party. Looking forward to it in 2 weeks time and will start thinking and saving for our wedding as we've just finished saving for our first home deposit so going to start looking at a house to buy. As you can tell TTC isn't on the agenda ATM. I'm just looking after myself with healthy eating and training for a 5km fun run in November.

Hope everyone else is going well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    AF has arrived!!
    Although disappointed about heading to September the exciting this is if we fall this month our baby will of been made in New Zealand. We are heading off on a holiday and will be there over O time.

♡♥TTC since June 2013♥♡

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi tashaplus2, I had my mirena out recently too. My cycle appears to be more 'normal' than it was when I came off the pill. So I think that is positive. We were supposed to start trying in sept but now on hold as I have a new medical issue that I need meds and tests for. Frustrating! Don't know yet when we will be ttc.
    Good luck!