+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 35 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Today

Well after my final follow up with gynaecologist we officially start trying TODAY!!! I would love it to happen straight away but unlikely. I had my implanon out almost 3 weeks ago and haven't had my period yet I'm very excited as this is bub number 1 and nothing can get me down today!!!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to piglet83 For This Useful Post:

Azimuth  (06-08-2013),NewMrs  (06-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hopefully - I probably would get it again. It was still doing its job . I can't take the pill and also think I am unable to take the systemic acting contraceptives. I seem to be going through a bit if a roller coaster of emotions though - prob my hormones sorting themselves out

Azimuth not long now I have an intensive course end of September so we are still looking at sept/oct. but I get the feeling those months will be working out my cycles.

Piglet. How exciting for you! Such a wonderful time

I am in the process of trying to work out how I will cope with another one actually. DD is a very 'spirited' child and I am exhausted this past week. I am worrying about coping with MS and her! Eeeek. I feel like I am back tracking a bit!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Super excited to get a positive OPK last night! Lots of BD for us over the next 2 days. My husband is loving this TTC, I don't think he will be too disappointed if it takes a few months to conceive! But I guess it's only early days so it's still all just for fun and not a chore at this stage!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by piglet83 View Post
    Well after my final follow up with gynaecologist we officially start trying TODAY!!! I would love it to happen straight away but unlikely. I had my implanon out almost 3 weeks ago and haven't had my period yet I'm very excited as this is bub number 1 and nothing can get me down today!!!
    Woohoo that is super duper exciting

Ballet, lots of women use them and are very happy with it, just thought getting it out part seemed a bit scary, but obviously it's what works for you and that's the main thing. I'd love to not have to use BC after we conceive baby #1 because it's such a nuisance taking a pill every day. Don't know what we will decide to do. My sister is on the mini pill, but pretty sure her DH is getting a vas at some point.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi!
    Just stopping by to say hello.
    My DP and I are are in our late 20'a and hopefully going to start trying in October this year.
    Being a same sex couple we have decided to try IUI through QFG in Brisbane.
    We're very excited but trying to stay realistic that it may not happen first go.
    I feel like October is so far away but at the same time I get nervous because its really so very close now!
    Fingers crossed.
    Good luck everyone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey twomummas - welcome! I'm also waiting impatiently til October til DH and I start TTC. Only 6 weeks to go

I don't really know anything about IUI but I understand about not wanting to get your hopes up first time. Id love to get pregnant first months but realistically chances are pretty low. All the best!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Azimuth For This Useful Post:

twomummas  (11-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by believe View Post
    Super excited to get a positive OPK last night! Lots of BD for us over the next 2 days. My husband is loving this TTC, I don't think he will be too disappointed if it takes a few months to conceive! But I guess it's only early days so it's still all just for fun and not a chore at this stage!
    Looks like we will be testing about the same time!
    Good Luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's a bit quiet in here but not sure where else to put this. So I came off the pill after 10 years and my cycle was 62, 32, 29 and this last one was 38! I thought I was heading in the right direction but obviously not. DH isn't at all worried (which is sweet) but I am slightly. It just feels so out of control which I know is my problem I have to deal with. Funnily enough last night I thought "oh well look on the bright side, at least I don't have to worry about having a period as often as others" then bam today AF turns up.

I know I sound like a control freak, but I am really not, I'm just trying to relearn how my body works after 10 years. Rant over!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Azimuth I know how you feel! i had the same thing happen to me when I came off the pill after 14 years. It is sooo frustrating and yes I felt so out of control. Vent away. I think it is pretty normal to feel that way. We have so much control over everything in our lives and this is one of those things that we can't do much about but wait and wait and wait! ;-) If it makes you feel any better you can still fall preg with long cycles. I fell preg in a 30 something day cycle. I ovulated on day 23. The poo thing is that yes it takes so much longer waiting with those long cycles. Trying to pin point ovulation can be frustratingly hard. Have you ovulated? What signs do you get? Are you tracking it with something like fertility friend?
    I guess looking at it another way is that it is teaching you also what is ahead. Your preg symptoms and what happens are often out of your control (of course doing what you can to be healthy etc helps), labour may not be what yiu expect, and the expectations that you have about your baby can be totally not what you imagined it would be. Such a big learning curve. Of course certain elements are in our control. It has really been hard for me to learn to go with the flow. I can be a control freak! From my experience it is essential to stay sane. Hang in there!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Tippytoes For This Useful Post:

Azimuth  (12-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was supposed to my tracking my temp starting today. I forgot because DD was up with a fever last night and then I got a migraine at 2am. Argh!