+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 35 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I bought some months ago intending to try them the next cycle and read up on them. And that was my 62 dy cycle lol so I decided to see what happened over the next few months. Now that it looks normal I will give them a go next month.

TMI alert/possibly helpful info - I am using an app which tells you your fertile days and I have been noticing more CM starting around those times - wearing black underwear make it easy to notice

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi all

I am just patiently waiting and waiting and waiting for my gyne appointment. I am on a great FB mothers group and got some good info on there about getting the Mirena out. Fingers and toes are crossed the gyne can get it out because I will be waiting in the public hospital system otherwise to get it out. So that will probably push me to close to next year I guess. I have just seen a new thread for next year so will probably know by end of next week if that will be me. Feeling rather down and out today (bloody pms/hormones I think!) so everything is getting to me. Not happy that this is out of my hands but then again TTC is pretty much out of ones hands! It all happens for a reason right!?

Hope everyone is well?

I hope you see AF soon Fi poledancer. Have you decided when you are trying Crystalclear?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh and I meant to add that I found the OPKs a bit confusing and inconvenient but if you have the time why not. I got into a routine as soon as I woke up would stick the thermometer in my mouth and record every morning. The best gauge for ovulation I found was the CM and the egg white mucous combined with the temp. Once I saw that I used the OPK around that time and I had 38-40 day cycles. But I didn't really need the OPK because the other signs were so strong. I used fertility friend. My DH was away so managed to work around the egg white CM. It is interesting getting to know your body after it has been on contraception forever!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Tippytoes For This Useful Post:

clucky_duck  (25-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Ttc is so close

Implanon out. Waiting for AF. Final gynae appt on 6th August and if all is well then we start trying!! I'm trying not to get too carried away or excited, cause I know that it can take a while. It probably won't happen straight away, but I can't help but get excited especially with all the royal baby news!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by piglet83 View Post
    Implanon out. Waiting for AF. Final gynae appt on 6th August and if all is well then we start trying!! I'm trying not to get too carried away or excited, cause I know that it can take a while. It probably won't happen straight away, but I can't help but get excited especially with all the royal baby news!!
    That is super exciting Piglet...have to admit I am jealous!! Can't wait until 2014 when DH and I can TTC ...the royal baby news has been lovely. I still can't get over how good Kate looked after geez.

Thanks
    Reviews
    No we haven't decided yet. DF has been away for work but will be home tomorrow so will have a talk then.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ClearCrystal For This Useful Post:

Tippytoes  (03-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gyne got the mirena out! Woot! Took a lot of digging around for 20 min and a fair amount of pain then and after but just happy I don't have to have it done under an GA 😊 So on track for September. Just around the corner! How u all doing?

Thanks
    Reviews
    We have made the decision to officially start TTC - so excited and nervous all at once, really hoping its not a too long process- I would love to get a BFP the first month but understand that's a bit of a big ask!
    How is everyone else going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by balletbaby View Post
    Gyne got the mirena out! Woot! Took a lot of digging around for 20 min and a fair amount of pain then and after but just happy I don't have to have it done under an GA ������ So on track for September. Just around the corner! How u all doing?
    Wow what an experience, would you get it in again Balletbaby? Or use something else?

Same old here...joined a group thats for ladies TTC in 2014. Seems like most of you in here are on the TTC road already...wish it was me (may the months fly by)!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck believe!

I am still lurking - October still seems like our start date - so still focussing on getting my cycles in order. Only 2 more months!!!