+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 35 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yeh we are. We are going through a mortgage broker. He is good its just we are trying to keep investments so a bit complicated. Hopefully all works out because that'd be perfect and a happy end of the year for us!! Fingers crossed there will positive news at the beginning of next week.

Sent from my HTC One SV using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    No worries. Best of luck!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Azimuth For This Useful Post:

clucky_duck  (21-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks smac and good luck with te house finance - banks suck they won't lend you money for an investment for a house but they will send you preappoval for credit cards you can not afford all the time 😡
    Dh and I tried to do an extension to our house at the start of the year and it took them 6 weeks to say no when they knew straight away they wouldn't lend the money as it was an owner builder type build. Banks they $(&@ me!!
    Good luck!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanadel View Post
    Thanks smac and good luck with te house finance - banks suck they won't lend you money for an investment for a house but they will send you preappoval for credit cards you can not afford all the time 😡
    Dh and I tried to do an extension to our house at the start of the year and it took them 6 weeks to say no when they knew straight away they wouldn't lend the money as it was an owner builder type build. Banks they $(&@ me!!
    Good luck!!
    They can be buggers. And you're right the credit card thing is terrible. I guess when there's hundreds of thousands of dollars in play its a but more of an issue for them. I so hope fir good news come Tuesday. Whatever will be, will be. If not, hopefully an even better house comes along, I'm not convinced tho hahah :thumbdown: thanks for the support ladies x

Sent from my HTC One SV using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies I changed my name from smac88 so from now on this is my new name

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies sorry I've been AWOL a lot been happening this end. Been doing training for work and OB appt and DP proposed. :-D

Ob has suggested we start on a high dose of folic acid and low dose aspirin to see if that will help us stay pregnant so we will see what happens. We haven't decided when we will start TTC again yet. But I'm also not allowed to go back on the pill so will have to chat to DF when he is home about what we are going to do.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies, hope everyone is well, hubby and I are officially trying from today. It's been a bit of a wait but very excited about finally starting. Good luck to everyone in the future :-)

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Sweetcheeks1 For This Useful Post:

clucky_duck  (22-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default A little frustrated...

Congrats ladies

I am back from Europe and had an amazing time. We went to Prague, Vienna, Munich, Zurich, Berlin and Paris .. whirlwind!!

Enjoying life a lot but starting to get a bit down and out about my fertility, as my period still hasn't come back. Very frustrating since I did the hard work of recovering both physically and emotionally from anorexia (which of course is very rewarding in itself) but I feel like I am entitled to my period!! I am very scared that something might be wrong, plus I know that once I get it back it might still take a bit of time for it to become regular etc. I am going back to the doctor this week and have 'applied' to see a gynaocologist, but she is very busy so my referral is being assessed.

Wish me luck xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck to those trying and those waiting! I really can't believe how fast this year has gone. I am still planning on October to start TTC, as long as my cycle continues behaving. In the meantime I've started going to exercise classes again (used to go years ago and enjoyed them).

Not sure if I should tempt fate and try OPK next month or not.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Azimuth View Post
    Good luck to those trying and those waiting! I really can't believe how fast this year has gone. I am still planning on October to start TTC, as long as my cycle continues behaving. In the meantime I've started going to exercise classes again (used to go years ago and enjoyed them).

Not sure if I should tempt fate and try OPK next month or not.
    Best of luck Azimuth! Have you used OPKs before? I am very curious about them! I'm still on BC until Oct then will go off it to start tracking my cycle etc. I'm nervous about the whole temps/cervical mucus etc. All seems quite confusing!