+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 35 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsMSL View Post
    We have decided to push our TTC date till October now.

We are back from our 2.5 month trip to Europe late september and have my sisters farewell for London three days after I get back before she moves to London and i don't want to risk drinking in case we fell pregnant on or trip.

Plus it gives me four week to detox and get back into shape after all the eating and drinking overseas.

October seem so far away though :/
    Good on you for preparing yourself MrsMSL...thinking on the same lines as you...we have a lot of things (weddings, o/strips) etc coming up this year and early next year so are waiting for baby making until at least April...seems like so far away, I'm jealous you only have to wait until Oct

Thanks
    Reviews
    With us being in July already I'm sure the time will fly especially with so much to look forward to doing.

As for us we are indefinitely on hold ATM. Haven't had anything show on tests which is good but painful at the same time not knowing why it's not working for us. Waiting to get back into seeing the OB for further tests.

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's nice that there are lots of things to look forward to. I can't tell you how many times my sister and other friends and fam have told us to maximise our 'me' time before we have kids. But once all those things are done...its baby making time YAY!!!
    All the best with the Ob ClearCrystal.. hopefully your BFP won't be too much further away!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ClearCrystal View Post
    With us being in July already I'm sure the time will fly especially with so much to look forward to doing.

As for us we are indefinitely on hold ATM. Haven't had anything show on tests which is good but painful at the same time not knowing why it's not working for us. Waiting to get back into seeing the OB for further tests.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay - AF turned up today! So happy my cycles are pretty much normal! 62, 32, 29! My cocktail of vitamins is working (or the placebo effect is working- I don't mind either way)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Azimuth For This Useful Post:

giggle berry  (08-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi girls. We have TTCing on hold until January next year due to a couple health issues I have, but I have been told to wait until next year by my Docs. So wait I will.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Kimnus For This Useful Post:

clucky_duck  (09-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    That is great azimuth! I had long cycles too. Glad they are regulating. That must be frustrating kimnus! Hope everything is ok.

Well I am glad I went to get my mirena out because the strings can't be located. Sigh! I am now waiting for a gyne appoint next month. I have been told most likely surgery to get it out. Not happy. Fingers crossed the gyne has some fandangle instrument to get it out in her rooms.

Hope everyone is going well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg ballet baby that's awful! Finger are definitely crossed for you!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Azimuth For This Useful Post:

Tippytoes  (09-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, I have been AWOL lately - work and other things have been keeping me hectic instead
    Tried last month and got excited when AF was late but just turns out its my cycle - it is either 30-35 days and this month gone was a late one. But I'm on track this month so will see how it all goes! I think this year is going so quickly so I have all my fingers crossed for those I you waiting for later months!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanadel View Post
    Hi ladies, I have been AWOL lately - work and other things have been keeping me hectic instead
    Tried last month and got excited when AF was late but just turns out its my cycle - it is either 30-35 days and this month gone was a late one. But I'm on track this month so will see how it all goes! I think this year is going so quickly so I have all my fingers crossed for those I you waiting for later months!!
    Well fingers crossed for a bfp for you soon...ugh I'm feeling so clucky at the moment. We are in the process of buying a fam home and the mortgage insurers are being a.holes so we are going with another bank. I really hope it all works out because the baby journey may happen sooner then

Sent from my HTC One SV using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Smac - you in WA? I can recommend a free non-dodgy mortgage broker we have used twice before.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Azimuth For This Useful Post:

clucky_duck  (18-07-2013)