+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 35 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    That's awesome. My friend at work has PCOS and is on the TTC road as of this week. I will definitely let her know about it and hope it helps her regulate her cycle. Thanks so much!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    No worries. I think it works for some people but not everyone but is supposed to be quite beneficial to those with PCOS.

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's been a bit quiet in here. Everyone around me seems to be pregnant which is great but...

October is still looking like our starting point, but I don't know. I don't want to put my life on hold once we start trying so might start saving for a holiday for mid next year? I don't want to put pressure on myself to get pregnant straightaway so want to have something else in my life. I don't know if that even makes sense.

I know I am over thinking it, but it is such an unknown - if I can get pregnant, how easy/hard pregnancy will be, work and pregnancy, and the list goes on.

I hope my ramblings make sense!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Azimuth View Post
    It's been a bit quiet in here. Everyone around me seems to be pregnant which is great but...

October is still looking like our starting point, but I don't know. I don't want to put my life on hold once we start trying so might start saving for a holiday for mid next year? I don't want to put pressure on myself to get pregnant straightaway so want to have something else in my life. I don't know if that even makes sense.

I know I am over thinking it, but it is such an unknown - if I can get pregnant, how easy/hard pregnancy will be, work and pregnancy, and the list goes on.

I hope my ramblings make sense!
    It is such an unknown isn't it. I think that would be a great idea to save for a holiday. Keep living your life will take some of the stress out of it hopefully. I am hoping to go into it with that mindset this time. I got a bit carried away last time and stressed out too much! We will be trying around sept/October at this point too. I am still here hanging around 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wave - hello balletbaby - good to see someone is still here 😄

I wonder if anyone who has started has their BFP yet??

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Azimuth For This Useful Post:

Tippytoes  (29-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ballet and azimuth, I'm still here too :-) we are going to start trying next month! I think I have seen elswyth got a Bfp :-)
    I was thinking the same thing about booking holidays but I would be more upset if I got to the time that we were going to go on holidays and I wasn't pg so hubby and I decided we will still plan them. I don't think it would be terrible being pg while on holiday as long as it wasn't too late in the pregnancy and I think it would be ok to bring a young baby on holidays too..... Depending on where u are thinking of going :-)
    How's everyone going with the waiting?? I'm getting super frustrated but then a little scared when I think it could happen first month!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm still here too 👋

We 're going to start TTC in July, so hope to join an August testing thread when it starts 😄

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can I join? (Is this the right spot for me? I can't find the original thread)

DH and I have a 16 month old son and are thinking about starting ttc in September

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm still waiting here too. Going through the motions of tests ATM.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies. Thought I would provide you with an update. I am pregnant!!! I got my BFP on Saturday morning (my 34th birthday). I am still in shock because this was our first month TTC and I was expecting the process to take a little longer... Hubby and I are very happy though, obviously. Hubby has been a little love struck since I told him and keeps saying how much he loves me etc. Very sweet.

Anyway, fingers crossed for all of you. I hope you have as much luck as we have!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fauvette For This Useful Post:

clucky_duck  (26-06-2013),giggle berry  (26-06-2013)