+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 35 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Nice work sprinkelle - getting stuff like vaccination organised and vitamins makes it feel a bit closer! Are you just going to NY on your honeymoon or other places as well?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Azimuth For This Useful Post:

sprinkelle  (07-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey everyone,I like being prepared and ttc is no different. So im reading what to expect before youre expecting and im getting a little anxious. Im a little overweight and my diet isnt fantastic and neither is my boyfriends. Ive started takinf folic acid and im getting my other half to take a multi v. Is that going to be enough preconception? Im also worried about the time frame. We are ttc from august and i know they say it can take6-12 months. I guess imthought it would happen/hope it would happen sooner. Also is anyone ttc on antidepressants? Ive been told its ok to stay on them. Feeling anxious and dont want it to affect our chances ttc. Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Piglet - not sure about antidepressants but best to ask your Dr. My other half is on Menevit but its $$ and its recommended men are on vitamins for 3 months for healthy sperm (but this is just a helping hand so don't stress). I've also read that men taking a multi plus folate is good?

AFM - AF arrived today! So happy! 32 day cycle after a 62 day cycle. At this rate I might be on track to get regular cycles by Oct.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi piglet I am currently on antidepressants and I am trying to get off them before TTC.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi piglet. That is a great book. Sounds like you are doing the things leading you to ttc! As the others suggested would be a good idea to check up on taking meds. Doctors do preconception check ups. They check your bloods and if you are up to date with vax or have immunity to some diseases. It can be an anxious time I understand. I felt that way last time too. I think it is baby centre that has the stats of when ppl fall preg. It is hard to say when it would happen. The best thing I would suggest doing is getting to know your cycle. There is lots of info available on natural family planning.

Having a vent today. DH wants to start trying yet is never home! Always working! Big turn off to wanting to conceive. I am still keeping it to September or never unless things change! He works so much I even laboured by myself last time and it was horrendous!

Hope everyone is going well with their journey ✨

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Azimuth View Post
    Nice work sprinkelle - getting stuff like vaccination organised and vitamins makes it feel a bit closer! Are you just going to NY on your honeymoon or other places as well?
    We are going to be in New York for about 10 days and we have another 6 to play with for other places in America. I was hoping to visit Forks (from Twilight), Seattle (Fifty Shades of Grey).... we'll see! Each night I take my vitamins I get a little excited.

Quote Originally Posted by piglet83 View Post
    Hey everyone,I like being prepared and ttc is no different. So im reading what to expect before youre expecting and im getting a little anxious. Im a little overweight and my diet isnt fantastic and neither is my boyfriends. Ive started takinf folic acid and im getting my other half to take a multi v. Is that going to be enough preconception? Im also worried about the time frame. We are ttc from august and i know they say it can take6-12 months. I guess imthought it would happen/hope it would happen sooner. Also is anyone ttc on antidepressants? Ive been told its ok to stay on them. Feeling anxious and dont want it to affect our chances ttc. Thanks
    I am reading that as well, on my phone just a few pages before I go to sleep. You have 2 months before August. Clean it up now and you'll probably lose some weight in the process. It could happen sooner don't fret to much on the time frame.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cool sprinkelle - your honeymoon sounds awesome.

I can't believe it's June already - this year is going so fast!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I bought that book at the end of last year-very interesting. My friend at work knows I will be on the baby making boat next year so has lent me a book about the natural road to better babies which discusses how to prepare your body 6 months in advance by eating right, but specifically organic including organice prenatal vitamins. Very interesting indeed, but a pretty big lifestyle change. Winter makes it hard to eat right all the time
    It also discusses getting your partner ready too, which I didn't really think about.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by beccaboobang View Post
    I'm starting bd'ing this week!! Ff says o is due tomorrow-Friday...!!!!
    How are you tracking beccaboobang?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hubby and I have just gor back from a one week holiday in Queensland. Both of us are shocked at just how much closer this holiday has brought us together.
    We dont have a bad relationship at all, infact I dont see anything wrong with it at all. So to see what a small holiday has done in such a short amount of time was a real eye opener.
    While we were there we visited Ripleys Believe It or Not. At the moment for those who are interested they have ancient fertility statues. It says to rub them if you want to have a baby. Needless to say I rubbed them anf got hubby ro rub them too. It might be handy for those who believe in things like that and are in the area. I will attach photos.
    Anyway we had been planning to go off the pill in October and see how we go from there. Whilst on holiday hubby tells me that he is ready now. What a turn around.
    So my pill finishes on August 15. And then we are right to go for it. Such an exciting time. Im on elevit and have had the all clear from the doctors etc.
    I cant believe this is almost here. Hopefully those fertility statues give me a head start and it all happens straight away

Xx

counting down to TTC October 2013
    Attached Images