+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 35 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Fi Poledancer and Piglet 83.

I'm Fauvette - 34, married 8 years and TTC for this first time this month. I knew nothing until a couple of months ago but after investing in "What to expect BEFORE you're expecting" I feel like a now have some understanding of how this whole baby thing works, lol.

My hubby and I are in the midst of BD'ing now (well not right now, lol) and I am measuring my ovulation via the Maybe Baby... According to that, I am not ovulating yet but we are BD'ing every second day until we hit the transition phase then will go each day from then until the end of ovulation period.

It would have been nice to have a relaxed approach but we only decided that we would have a family in March and because of our ages (34 and 37) we thought we probably shouldn't waste time so are trying a bit of a structured routine.

What's your plans?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Anyone here thinking of attempting gender sway techniques?

We have a wonderful DS and as #2 will be our last I am tempted to 'try' for a girl.

DH says not to bother, just see what fate brings.....

Haven't decided yet..... I am probably too impatient to really try for anything in particular as I just want to be pregnant so badly.....

Any of you ladies thinking of this sort of thing or are you just going to go hell for leather to get pregnant and see what you get? 😉

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by giggle berry View Post

We have a wonderful DS and as #2 will be our last I am tempted to 'try' for a girl.

Haven't decided yet..... I am probably too impatient to really try for anything in particular as I just want to be pregnant so badly.....

Any of you ladies thinking of this sort of thing or are you just going to go hell for leather to get pregnant and see what you get? 😉
    I thought about swaying but I just want a baby so haven't really done the techniques apart from the girl friendly positions and holding off on the big o

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mamasupial For This Useful Post:

giggle berry  (04-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I am lucky to have one of each (didn't sway for either) so I don't really care what gender I get this time (trying in September) as long as their happy and healthy.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Kimnus For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hmm I haven't even thought about trying for a particular gender. Why not, it is worth a try! 😉

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Tippytoes For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thought i would join this thread (hope im in the right place) as dh and I are wanting to ttc #2 very soon! I have an appointment at the end of this month that I need to wait for before we can start. After that ill get my implanon taken out & go from there
    We already have one beautiful dd and wont be trying to gender sway as it was difficult enough just getting pregnant with her. It took us a year and a half to conceive her so Im hoping it wont take that long the second time around.

Good luck to everyone
    Last edited by Missabubble; 03-06-2013 at 19:10.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Missabubble For This Useful Post:

giggle berry  (10-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome all newcomers! And good luck to all those who are trying 😊

Well AF was "due" on the weekend but no sign yet. I went off the pill early this year and my first cycle was 60ish days and at the moment I'm at day 29. Thinking of TTC in Octoberish but will see how things go.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Azimuth View Post
    Welcome all newcomers! And good luck to all those who are trying 😊

Well AF was "due" on the weekend but no sign yet. I went off the pill early this year and my first cycle was 60ish days and at the moment I'm at day 29. Thinking of TTC in Octoberish but will see how things go.
    Good luck, hopefully your cycle is where you need it to be! I'm crossing my fingers for you 😉

13. The Following User Says Thank You to giggle berry For This Useful Post:

Azimuth  (04-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by giggle berry View Post

Any of you ladies thinking of this sort of thing or are you just going to go hell for leather to get pregnant and see what you get? ������
    Hey everyone! I always lose track of this thread!

I am hoping for a girl and fiance is hoping for a boy. I really just want a girl because my relationship with my mum is no longer. She has dementia and although she is alive, she cant talk or understand anymore and she is only receiving palliative care. It would be really nice to get some mother/daughter back to my life even if I am the Mum.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to sprinkelle For This Useful Post:

giggle berry  (06-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I went to the doctor and had a pap smear and if I don't hear anything by this Friday I am in the clear. My blood test results came back and I am Vit D deficit and need to be taking Ostelin for that. I've started Elevit and DF has started Menevit. I also needed a rubella booster :-( so we can't try until after another blood test in August to see if its 'boosted' me.

I went to the dentist and everything is good there as well. Just a count down now. I am starting to think its fate because our honeymoon to New York 3 weeks after our wedding - I am not sure I want to be pregnant for that! I get so scared and almost feel like - what do you eat when pregnant?!?! Maybe I just eat all the bad things lol