+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 35 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimnus View Post
    I girls can I join the group? I am a mum of 2 DS is 2 and DD is 8 months. We probably won't be starting until the end of the year.

My DD has reflux and also with my mental health issues (depression, anxiety, PTSD) it has been a tuff couple of months.

I am wanting to get DD sorted out and get a good plan in place for myself, before I go back on the TTC journey as that will stress me out especially as I have PCOS.

I look forward to getting to know you all and wish you all lots of baby dust.
    Hey Kimnus

I just wanted to say welcome and congratulations on having such a great approach to getting ready for your next BFP. I also struggle with anxiety and depression issues, and I am kind of going into this fully prepared that I'm totally at risk for PND, ie, I will be educating myself about it and DH so we're ready if it happens. Best of luck to you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by beccaboobang View Post
    I finally had AF show up and I'm currently CD3. Pretty excited as it is my second cycle of the year. I think I will hang out here a little longer and see what this cycle will do. Baby dust to all!
    Go beccaboobang's cycle!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to vue For This Useful Post:

Mamasupial  (26-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by vue View Post
    Hey Kimnus

I just wanted to say welcome and congratulations on having such a great approach to getting ready for your next BFP. I also struggle with anxiety and depression issues, and I am kind of going into this fully prepared that I'm totally at risk for PND, ie, I will be educating myself about it and DH so we're ready if it happens. Best of luck to you.
    Thanks vue. That's great that you are educating yourself about PND. With both my DS and DD I was fully prepared for it both times, but unfortunately 6 month after they were born I needed to go on medication due to my issues.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by vue View Post
    Go beccaboobang's cycle!
    Haha thanks vue! I'm taking vitex so I realllly hope it keeps my cycle short. 28 days would be great!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies. To the ladies who recently mentioned they had PND, anxiety, PTSD what are you planning to do for the next pregnancy? Or doing anything now? I have only just come out of mine and feel positive yet worried about this happening again. Was yours hormonal? I really really want another baby as I love life now but yes concerned about it happening again. I love my girl but to be honest i hated the first 9 months. This is massive for me that i want another one! Did you find it happened to you the 2nd time around? Thanks ☺

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by balletbaby View Post
    Hi ladies. To the ladies who recently mentioned they had PND, anxiety, PTSD what are you planning to do for the next pregnancy? Or doing anything now? I have only just come out of mine and feel positive yet worried about this happening again. Was yours hormonal? I really really want another baby as I love life now but yes concerned about it happening again. I love my girl but to be honest i hated the first 9 months. This is massive for me that i want another one! Did you find it happened to you the 2nd time around? Thanks ☺
    Hi balletbaby

Currently I am seeing a great psychologist who I love, it has taken me a log time to find a great psychologist, every time I was referred to one I stonewalled them and refused treatment from them as I didn't feel comfortable with. So I decided to just see my GP and get antidepressants.

This time around I am doing everything different. I am seeing my psychologist every two weeks and I am trying to put a plan in place to control my anxiety and get to a positive place so that I can wean off my antidepressants while TTCing and be antidepressant free while pregnant.

I didn't have PND. I have had depression, anxiety and PTSD since I was 14 (I was gang raped). Things have always been a real struggle for me mental health wise since then and when we lost our son Jensen things became hard again so I have constant flare ups when TTCing, pregnancy and post natal.

Although I have the constant it will happen again, I know the many years I have with that child are all worth it. I hope that you make the right decision for you. If you ever want to talk you can Pm me.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Kimnus For This Useful Post:

Tippytoes  (30-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey All - sorry I've been a bit quiet lately. Crazy busy with both my jobs plus doing a compulsory course I have to do for one of them. In two more weeks I should have the pressure right off and 4 weeks of just working 1 job! Welcome to all the newcomers!

I'm still on vitamins ( vitex, b12, Elevit, cranberry) and hoping for a cycle of less than 60 days this time round!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Azimuth View Post
    Hey All - sorry I've been a bit quiet lately. Crazy busy with both my jobs plus doing a compulsory course I have to do for one of them. In two more weeks I should have the pressure right off and 4 weeks of just working 1 job! Welcome to all the newcomers!

I'm still on vitamins ( vitex, b12, Elevit, cranberry) and hoping for a cycle of less than 60 days this time round!
    What is the cranberry for??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    What a busy few weeks ive had.
    I went to the doctors last week after waking up with the most terrible stabbing pain in my lower right side near my stomach. I managed to get in to see a doctor that morning and was sent for ultra sounds. They thought it might of been cysts on my ovaries or my appendix. A few hundred dollars later I was none the wiser about what was wrong. I was also sent for full blood tests as well so got them to check my immunity for rubella etc while they were at it.
    I got a phone call from the nurse a few days later saying something unusual has come up on the ultrasound and I needed to go back. Also that my b12 levels were very low and this needed fixing.
    I am taking elevit already which contains b12 but ive had to add more b12 vitamins in until I fall pregnant hopefully later in the year.
    My immunity is good and everything else looks great so all good to go. Hubby started off saying october... but it is looking more like august..
    We had to do a few things before hand and that has happened quicker than I had hoped.
    I was lucky enough to meet someone on bub hub when I first joined in the exact situation as me and we talk daily through text and email...
    Xxxx

counting down to TTC October 2013

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies mind if I join? We have had to put TTC on hold somewhat as MC #4 occurred Mother's Day. Taking it a little harder ATM as our 11 week angel should of been making an entrance into our lives right about now. Also found out right around now I was expecting my DS who was stillborn a couple years ago. So many anniversaries all rolled into 1.

I've had a whole heap of blood taken 2 weeks ago testing for a whole range of things that I am waiting for answers to find out if its me that's the problem as to why I can't stay pregnant as our 11week angel there were wasn't any chromosomal abnormalities.

We weren't told we couldn't try but I can't keep putting myself through this heartache so want to see if anything shows with me.