+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 35 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Finally back in the game again. Hopefully my new bfp im wishing for sticks with my new uterus. I feel a bit more confident now that I only have one uterus instead of two and bubs can grow to its hearts content. I have a hsg on Tues I still haven't stopped bleeding yet so it better stop tomorrow. I really hope we catch the june eggy and my hsg is all good from my surgery. Only cd 5 today.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the stats wobbler, interesting I thought and have been told to bd every second day in the fertile period - dh will be happy to hear it might be worth daily sessions

Thanks lilac - dog cuddles and chocolate helped!

Wow Tiffany you have had a big journey by the sounds of it!!! Good luck!!!

Was looking online today and found that elevit make a morning sickness tablet now that's meant to be a slow release tablet - vit b and ginger I think? I think it's about $17 for 30 tablets taken twice daily. Does anyone have any suggestions on other brands?? Super scared morning sickness will give me away at work early too.

Hope the course was ok azumith.
    Night ladies have a good week!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    It does say the daily BD is ok if DH is known to not have any sperm issues otherwise its to stick to second daily just so he has time to replenish his stock. Presented DH with info and he wasn't impressed and all he could say was that not everybody worked long hours like him and in different locations and what was he to tell his boss that his wife expected him to take a week off work each month so he could relax and not be tired or stressed grrr. so maybe still doesn't get it, explained that on top of that we have a lower percentage chance each month with me being almost 31. Will try and not harp on things next month though.

I did see the new morning sickness tablets and was thinking will prob need them to go with the other 2 drugs i take for my reflux.

Tiffany that this surgery has worked so that you can finally keep a bub in your tummy and bring he/she home

Hope the rest of everyone elses weekends has gone well, back to work tomorrow. Had some wine tonight and hasn't helped on my tiredness and bloating. Would love to be optimistic that its because we BD on O day but that was the only day so not sure whether possibly just me being tired and antibiotics making me feel off they never do normally except have had the biggest headaches since Wednsday since surgery and have been gung-ho having no painkillers incase i was lucky enough for a sperm to find my egg lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, I'm new to Bubhub and hubby and I are looking to try at the end of the year. Love reading everyone's stories May I join this thread-is that how it works haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome smac - I'm not starting til later this year either. This is a good place to get some questions answered and to have a chat!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Double post!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh my gosh the baby bug has got me bad tonight. Is this hormonal!? A friend of mine had a baby yesterday and another announced today. I was crying tonight because I was so envious! Wtf! I didn't even expect to ever be here because I had PND and anxiety and the only thing that got me through each day for the first 8 months was thinking I would never ever do it again! But here I am crying over wanting another and wanting one now! Lol. We won't be trying until the end of the year either. What are your distraction tips!? ☺

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by smac88 View Post
    Hi everyone, I'm new to Bubhub and hubby and I are looking to try at the end of the year. Love reading everyone's stories May I join this thread-is that how it works haha
    Welcome
    Quote Originally Posted by balletbaby View Post
    Oh my gosh the baby bug has got me bad tonight. Is this hormonal!? A friend of mine had a baby yesterday and another announced today. I was crying tonight because I was so envious! Wtf! I didn't even expect to ever be here because I had PND and anxiety and the only thing that got me through each day for the first 8 months was thinking I would never ever do it again! But here I am crying over wanting another and wanting one now! Lol. We won't be trying until the end of the year either. What are your distraction tips!? ☺
    and hello

There are a few of us who have just started ttc but still popping in to say hello, it was very stressful waiting to ttc so like still checking how these girls all are.

Congrats on coming around on the idea of ttc again that is a big thing to do. Each pregnancy is different and you will probably handle this pregnancy different to your last. One of my closest friends suffered severe PND and was severely depressed and upset over an unwanted and unplanned for pregnancy at 21 although she had wonderful support from family and friends. 2 Years later she had another baby and kept panicking the same feelings would come back but ending up having such a different journey and is thankful she made that decision to try again.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to wobblermummy For This Useful Post:

Tippytoes  (20-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for that advice! I hope the next baby is a bit easier too! But I figure I survived that so can do it again! . It is exciting. Thanks again

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Tippytoes For This Useful Post:

clucky_duck  (21-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    My close friend that is my other ttc buddy send me a pic of her postive preg test today I was so happy for her but it makes we want to try even harder this month but it seems when I try hard it does t happen and when I'm lazy and have sex once before o day I get knocked up. I really really have my fingers crossed to get my BFP this cycle and have a feb bub. O day is like 12 days away humph....

HSG tomorrow morning, I hope it doesn't hurt too much and I get get busy. DP used to work nights but is home now until further notice so we can bd as much as possible yay