+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay Fibub!!

Welcome Heartstringz best of luck fr your TTC journey, September will be here before you know it!!

AFM, super duper positive OPK this morning!!!Test line was darker than the control line! Bit later than I thought being CD19 but oh well, just glad everything is working lol! Been paying attention to EWCW also so I know what to look for next cycle. All systems go for TTC next cycle, I'm super excited!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cool Lilac - I was going to give OPKs a go this month but think I'll just wait another cycle after last months 60+ cycle.

I'm taking vitex again this month - just gotta remember to take it 3 times a day! I'm generally pretty good morning and lunch but dinner I sometimes forget.

DH is really supportive - keeps asking me what the flower says (I'm using P Tracker lite to track my cycle and it has a big flower picture)

Hope everyone's having a good weekend!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey Azimuth how do you find the Vitex? Have been thinking of trying but not sure? Do you take it throughout the whole cycle?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone and hi newbies!!

Gosh I had a busy week back from holidays and so much to catch up on I can't keep up!!

Well AF turned up without the usual signs, it got to CD31 before she arrived, so I think I was lucky! I did my clear blue monitor again this month even though we aren't trying, mainly so I can try and keep a track of my body and what its telling me. Last time OD was on CD18 and the monitor also said CD19 (go figure??!!). I'm CD13 today and no movement on the monitor. We aren't going to TTC this month anyway due to the vaccines I had last month, but I'm a bit OCD with things and have to know whats going on! DH is funny he just wants to know when we can get funky - I think I was a tad bit full on the month prior to getting my vaccines and he got scared!!!

I am going to order some more monitor test sticks from ebay and saw that they had some pregnancy testing sticks with them and thought I would share - they test at a level of 10HCG - I think the clear blue ones test at 24 HCG?

They also had some clear blue digital monitors cheap with the extra 10HCG strips - thought I might get them so that I can use the sticks first and if its all systems go do the digital one for a photo op!!

FYI:
    clear blue monitor + 10HCG xstickshttp://www.ebay.com.au/itm/310298585075?_trksid=p5197.c0.m619

Digital Clear Blue PGT x2 + 2 x 10HCG tests
    http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/2-x-ULTRA...058e87a&_uhb=1

and if you just want to get the 10HCG tests by themselves in bulk
    http://www.ebay.com.au/sch/i.html?_t...at=0&_from=R40

Hope that helps! Well I hope that everyone has a great weekend and wishing everyone thats trying lots and lots of luck!!! And for those of us waiting - I figure it gives me a little bit more time to save some extra cash!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rebecca- i'll know more about Vitex after this month - check out this thread.

http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/forums/showthread.php?495508-Vitex-and-vitamin-B6-your-experiences&highlight=

As I'm not currently TTC I am trying to bring my cycle down to something a bit closer to 30 days so taking it all month but stopping during AF as I've read it can make cramps worse.

Lanadel- thanks for the links, will definitely check them out

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Azimuth For This Useful Post:

ReBeCcA7  (12-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Us! We turfed the pill today and I started taking the vitamins. Super excited!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by meant2beamummy View Post
    Us! We turfed the pill today and I started taking the vitamins. Super excited!
    Congrats! Hope all goes smoothly for you.

Girls, i would love your thoughts.....
    I only got a positive on my opk on friday just gone, but tonight i just got the slightest bit of spotting when i went to the loo (sorry if tmi)!
    If the opk was accurate, its too early for implantation bleed.
    Maybe i o'd earlier and it is implantation?
    OR the opk is totally wrong and it is af telling me she is on her way?
    Feeling a bit sad right now as i thought we might get lucky this month...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FiBub76 View Post
    Congrats! Hope all goes smoothly for you.

Girls, i would love your thoughts.....
    I only got a positive on my opk on friday just gone, but tonight i just got the slightest bit of spotting when i went to the loo (sorry if tmi)!
    If the opk was accurate, its too early for implantation bleed.
    Maybe i o'd earlier and it is implantation?
    OR the opk is totally wrong and it is af telling me she is on her way?
    Feeling a bit sad right now as i thought we might get lucky this month...

From what I have read, implantation happens around 6-8 days post O so it may be too early. Unless OPK was wrong??? A few other have mentioned spotting on here too around O time so it might just be that.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ReBeCcA7 For This Useful Post:

FiBub76  (13-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ReBeCcA7 View Post
    From what I have read, implantation happens around 6-8 days post O so it may be too early. Unless OPK was wrong??? A few other have mentioned spotting on here too around O time so it might just be that.
    Thankyou. I have never had spotting before and didnt know that it could happen around O time!! Seems to be gone now fingers crossed....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well looks like AF is on her way but is only 4 days since my positive on the opk!!! So much for accuracy :-(