+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 35 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope everything's ok azimuth. That's terrible news :-( also thanks for the tip on vitex I checked it out and it's worth a shot!

I'm driving myself mad, keep thing AF has shown up and going to the toilet to check... But no luck yet!! People at work are going to think I've got serious problems.
    Last edited by Sweetcheeks1; 07-05-2013 at 15:50.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Simmie.

I laughed when I read your post - that was so me last week- in the bathroom every hour at work!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    MY DH thinks its odd I get up to make sure i do my test as soon as am up or do a spec to be left aside to test later in the day lol. He then gets upset cause i dont come back with the answer i am meant to that it is the right day of the month lol, its not baby day exactly lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey all - my Nanna should be coming out of hospital tomorrow or Fri so I'm happy about that!

So now for a TMI question - when I was on the pill and having my withdrawal bleed I would bleed for 8 days. So far period is looking like its on the way out prob tomorrow on CD5. I can't actually remember how long my period was before being on the pill, but is that normal? 4/5 days of having a period?

Bonus is no migraine during my period - was not expecting that!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Azimuth View Post
    Hey all - my Nanna should be coming out of hospital tomorrow or Fri so I'm happy about that!

So now for a TMI question - when I was on the pill and having my withdrawal bleed I would bleed for 8 days. So far period is looking like its on the way out prob tomorrow on CD5. I can't actually remember how long my period was before being on the pill, but is that normal? 4/5 days of having a period?

Yay about your nanna

I had the same AF thing. Mine were 7-10 days on the pill and no headaches and PMS. Now mine are 4-5 days with headaches and cramps!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Azimuth View Post

Yay for your Nanna! What a trooper

Well when I was on the pill mine was always 5 days and that was it! From what I read 5 days is very "normal" but as all us girls on this forum know, normal has quite a wide range!!!!! I have been on the pill so long I forget what a normal period is really like to be honest.

I still haven't gotten my period since stopping my pill (cd44 and counting) but figure it can't hurt to keep trying even so, maybe I will pop out an egg this month and get lucky???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awesome news about your Nanna Azimuth!

My cycles off the pill are also around 4-5days. I find them a bit heavier off the pill but that's really the only difference.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh yay! I got a smiley face tonight on my opk !!! Feel sorry for hubby tonight ;-)
    :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi everyone, thought I'd join in!

We are currently waiting to start TTC - my DH has a genetic disorder which has a 50% chance of being passed on to the child. Therefore after much discussion we decided the best option for us was to do IVF with PGD (genetic testing). Hopefully this will allow the scientists to select an embryo which is free of the disorder - I think the odds go from 50% chance of having a baby free of the disorder to about 95% chance!

We have done the bloods etc and the lab is currently doing our PGD work-up (they have to design a personalised test for the particular disorder). We did the bloods in February and it can take between 3-6 months, so I guess we will be starting TTC hopefully by September at the latest.

I'm looking forward to trying, but I'm quite nervous about IVF.

Also nervous that DH won't be around to help me raise the child as he works a lot.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the well wishes- my Nanna is home! Yay!

Go FiBub go!!!

Welcome Heartstringz - I hope the time passes quickly for you- September will be here in no time.