+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 35 12311 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Anyone else waiting to start TTC in a couple of months or more? #2

Welcome Simmie - this is a nice place to start off in, and there are a lot of helpful ladies in here to chat to while waiting to TTC.

TwinnieMumma - glad the boys are better, I guess once one get sick the other follows shortly?
    Elswyth and Lilac
    - good luck and

AFM - pimples on the face are calming down, but have moved to behind my ears and around my temples! The joys!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by TwinnieMumma View Post
    Thanks Elswyth
    Things were pretty bad Monday through to Friday in the pain and fever stakes. Poor little dudes. Yestrday and today are much better, just waiting on the sores to start clearing. In normal cases Dr's can't/won't prescribe anything because it's a viral infection. Some cases it starts to turn into a bacterial infection and they'll give anti-b's.

Good luck and for next month!
    Your poor little ones. Hope it clears up really soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Simmie View Post
    Hi everyone! This is my first ever post! My hubby and I have been discussing having a baby for the past 9 months, I've been doing a lot of research and we decided to start trying in April. Then in Feb some other plans changed and financially it wouldn't make sense to start trying until June/July. I didn't realise how much I wanted to start trying until I realised that I was sooooo disappointed to put it back another few months. So at the moment I feel like we are in limbo and just getting ready to actually start trying! I started prenatal vitamins in January ( thinking we would start tryin in april!!!) We came off BCP in March and I was so worried it would take ages to get AF because i had been on it for 11 yrs but I got it after 32 days yay! We don't have many friends or family with children so its nice to come on here and see other ladies are going through the same things as me and maybe i will stop sending myself crazy thinking about babies!!
    Welcome Simmie! You are definitely in the right place now That's exciting that you are starting soon and June will come around SO fast. We don't have any friends that are married or have children so there is absolutely nobody to talk to about it for us either! It's great to come on here

Quote Originally Posted by Azimuth View Post
    Welcome Simmie - this is a nice place to start off in, and there are a lot of helpful ladies in here to chat to while waiting to TTC.

TwinnieMumma - glad the boys are better, I guess once one get sick the other follows shortly?
    Elswyth and Lilac
    - good luck and

AFM - pimples on the face are calming down, but have moved to behind my ears and around my temples! The joys!
    Thanks Azimuth! And ahhhhh the joys of hormones!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by may85 View Post
    Where do you live sprinkelle?
    NSW - Camden

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Azimuth View Post

Elswyth and Lilac
    - good luck and

Yep! The joys of messy little boys who share everything! Hoping to survive cold and flu season with no hospital visits but am thinking that is just wishful thinking.

Stupid pimples! I have them all around my jaw line
    Lilac!
    Simmie welcome. June will be here before you know it. Only 6-ish weeks away!

AFM: apparently I am on CD42 today. Wonder how long my cycle will be this time. Since coming off the pill at the end of June last year my cycles have been 70, 50, 38 and 99 days. Would really like it to not be another 99 day cycle

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well my "pill period" would have been due today.......fingers crossed it never arrives...
    Last time i had to stop my pill was a few yrs ago and af came every 28 days for the 3 months I was off it! I am about 6 years older now though!
    I had myself convinced it wont happen this month but I am really hoping for a miracle :-D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    FiBub76, I am crossing my fingers for you too! 🍀

7. The Following User Says Thank You to giggle berry For This Useful Post:

FiBub76  (23-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck FiBub!

Not much happening here but more pimples lol! I swear they can't get any worse, then they do! I have a huge red pimple-mountain on my chin where a large pimple has come up overnight and it is red and owchy and annoying!

All of my posts seem to be along the same lines but I cannot believe how crazy my pimples are hahaha

Am on CD 50 today - my Dr thought I might be stressed cos I have 2 jobs (that I enjoy) but I've had the last 2 weeks off with one job but still no AF. Think my body is just taking its time. So funny when I was a teenager I hated getting my period, now I'm hanging out to get it!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Azimuth For This Useful Post:

FiBub76  (23-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fingers crossed for you fibub76

Pimples are so annoying Azimuth! I thought I'd stop dealing with them once I left my teenage years lol.

AFM after a 45 day cycle AF finally showed up! Let the trying commence! Well in a week or so at least yet lol

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Lilac07 For This Useful Post:

FiBub76  (23-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay Lilac

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Azimuth For This Useful Post:

Lilac07  (23-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Not sure if I can still join in this thread as we are now TTC hehe

But.... I purchased some OPKs on eBay today - still not 100% sure when AF is dut but I have done a few HPT that have shown BFN so thought I would be prepared just in case.