Closed Thread
Page 9 of 44 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    January... No sorry, I have no idea about dates. My donor and Sunny's donor both completed their last cycles within a day of each other. Sunny has her tentative dates but I am still waiting to hear. I have emailed and asked a couple of days ago so hopefully tomorrow I may get a reply!!

Sunny... I sent "that" email and am awaiting!!!!

Have had a big couple of days so I am heading to the kitchen for a Coles BBQ chicken and potato salad roll for dinner!!! Followed by hot milo, a bit of tv and some chocolate, flanno pjs and a doona on the lounge....totally suburban housewife tonight!!!

Donna x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sunny, that sounds like a perfect evening to me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bb4me we used the washing machine in our apartment but couldn't get the clothes dry. We ended up using a laundromat, wish I had of used it sooner, its so cheap for a bag wash its not worth the hassle of doing your own laundry there are loads of them around green point. I think it was around AUD$5 for our washing, drop off in the morning and pick up at night.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to JodiW For This Useful Post:

BB4Me  (12-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    January- My ET date is going to be around July 8th hopefully

I'm not sure where we're staying yet, we're still looking but we need to soon decide.

Thanks
    Reviews
    January and Crystal... I am thinking you are both about 2 weeks ahead of me (just a guess).
    I am still waiting to hear back from CFC so I emailed Dr Wiswedel as I couldn't stand waiting anymore than the 3 days I have so far. I am supposed to start taking the OCP next week and my FS here has previously put me on meds for 10 days and then 2 days later AF arrives and then I have started on the pill so not sure what I am supposed to do as I haven't had a period since December!!!!!! Anyway, I have emailed Dr W now so hopefully he will have some answers.

Glad you are both organised. I am getting frustrated!!!! Hopefully tonight I might get a reply...

Donna

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi everyone.....can anyone help?

AF has arrived a little sooner that expected, so Day 1 today and I am supposed to commence the OCP. I dont know if I am supposed to start taking an active pill on Day 1 or just start with the corresponding day 'sugar' pill.

I have sent emails to the clinic every day since Tuesday, but I have not heard back. Emailed Dr Wiswedel this afternoon.

Hoping someone can help. Thanks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Sunny, Your treatment cycle isn't until June- is that right?? I was told the donor is synced in to my cycle... not sure if it's like that for everyone. I know it's hard isn't is. Deciding yourself what you should be doing. Good luck with that one. I kept myself on the active pill, as I thought it would make it easier for our donor to quickly get onto my cycle.

Donna I hear and feel your frustrations!! My wonderful, high AMH levels donor has disappeared off the face of the earth I am devastated beyond tears. We are now back to the searching stage & getting donors tested for AMH... DH is fed up & wanted to cancel everything...got to admit...I am feeling so deflated that I am understanding where he is coming from .

Nicole - how are you getting on?? Would love to hear from you
    Sorry to be a sad sack...tomorrow will be a better day.
    Best wishes to all X

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Jennilee67 For This Useful Post:

Sunny15  (10-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi sunny. I'm a bit reluctant to confirm either way because cfc requested my FS start me on the pill 3 months out from travelling so my med schedule doesn't go back that far to the first period. However don't panic, starting it tomorrow isn't going to make too much difference so hopefully one of the other girls who started it close to travel time will respond overnight. If in total doubt start in the coloured section as per the instructions on the packet...you can always force a period early if you mess it up by a week.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Missleo For This Useful Post:

Sunny15  (10-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes jennilee is right - my donor was also synced to my cycle!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks Jennilee and Missleo for the quick response....my provisional dates are:

·Start OCP: Day 1 May period
    ·Stop OCP: 25th June
    ·Predicted period: 28th June
    ·Start down regulation (Daily Lucrin): 28th June
    ·Start Estradiol tablets: 3rd July
    ·Lining scan in Cape Town: 17th July
    ·Predicted egg retrieval: 19th July
    ·Predicted embryo transfer: 24th July

So with a bit of time up my sleep and I also thought that commencing a pill/sugar pill tomorrow would not make a great deal of difference...not really panicking, I just like to be organised...too much sometimes!!!

Jennilee
    - My heart goes out to you....geez, how frustrating and upsetting. Who was your donor through? Had you paid any fees? Do you have any recourse? How maddening that you need to start again.
    Last edited by Sunny15; 10-05-2013 at 22:17.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunny15 For This Useful Post:

Jennilee67  (10-05-2013)