Closed Thread
Page 3 of 44 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,

Helenmac - All the best getting through the 2WW. I have been following your journey and have been inspired by your efforts. You have left no stone unturned and deserve the greatest of outcomes

Jennilee67 - Wow AMH is great. I have everything crossed that you will get a great result this time

Missleo - time flies 12 weeks already

Makeba - thinking of you

Two Whites - hope your scan goes well and look forward to updates

Laned - enjoy your beautiful little boy

AFM - 2nd donor tested this week awaiting her results and still planning a July trip.

Hello to everyone else

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to January For This Useful Post:

laned  (03-05-2013),Makeba  (26-04-2013),Twowhites  (26-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Makeba...How's things going? Thoughts are with you.

January...I haven't had my donor tested. She has done a few donations already and all of those have resulted in BFPs. She is donating now. We will be her 5th I think. I often wonder is she has donated for anyone here in Australia before. You just never know!!!

Hi everyone!!!

Donna xx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to DJSHEARS For This Useful Post:

Makeba  (26-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,

Thank you so much for your thoughts and emails. Unfortunately its a big fat negative... can you believe I still don't have my period and its now 11 days late. Don't you just love how this all just plays mind games with you.
    Dr H has been great, he emailed me a couple of things I need to follow up with my FS here. I called to get a appointment with my FS to be told she is extremely busy and Im on a cancellation list... so more waiting now.
    Hope everyone is ok.
    Helenmac - how are you going with the 2WW.

Have a good weekend everyone x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Makeba... So sorry to hear that. Everything seemed so good for you and no doubt you are really disappointed and devastated. Don't you just love it when you are put on a wait list. Bloody IVF does your head and heart in at the best of times, let alone having to wait wait wait. Hope you get answers soon. Feel just terrible for you. Donna xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Makeba, I'm devastated for you. This whole journey can be so cruel. I hope you can quickly get back into a new cycle if thats what you decide.

Laned, huge congrats! Lovely news for you. It gives us all hope, and inspiration.

Helenmac, thinking of you in the dreaded 2WW!

We had our 6w scan today and have one perfect baby on board so are thrilled!

No crazy symptoms yet, just hat damn vague headache and lightheadedness/queasy if hungry...

hi to everyone else!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Twowhites For This Useful Post:

laned  (03-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good evening,

DJ - Wow your donor is productive? And yes I dare say there would be half siblings in Australia

Makeba - so sorry to hear your result! I guess you will be processing everything and working out where to from here. Over 2 years ago I was faced with a second failed donor cycle (with my sister) and could not face thinking about it until this year. Thinking of you and hope you find a path forward soon xxx

January

helenmac is offline After 3 yrs of tcc I've got a BFP!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Makeba - I'm so sorry to read of your confirmed BT. This journey is so freakin hard and I have no idea why we have to suffer so much but things happen for a reason but it's hard to understand why now but can reflect back in the future and it makes more sense. I hope that you can heal and move forward. Spoil yourself you deserve it.

AFM: Sadly I think that it's a BFN for me too. I did a HPT yesterday and it was negative and today I'm getting strong AF pains so think that AF will be here by tomorrow (my DH's birthday). Right now I'm angry and disappointed that this journey has defeated me cause BOY did I try my best!!!! This will be the end of the road for us so there is an enormous sense of relief that I don't have to endure anymore heartache related to IVF. We are truly blessed to have our son and will just have to get a puppy to add to our family.
    Last edited by helenmac; 27-04-2013 at 17:45.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Helen...Hoping your BT gives you a better answer. Feeling for you. It's a bloody tough road doing ivf and I don't think any part of it is easy. I totally understand you feeling angry and disappointed. Geez, you have gone through so much. Thinking of you.... Donna xx

12. The Following User Says Thank You to DJSHEARS For This Useful Post:

helenmac  (27-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Helenmac I have had everything crossed for you xxx

Makeby sorry to hear of your negative result, take some time out for yourself before making any decisions

Ianed it won't be long now, go get a mani and pedi, have your hair done and spoil yourself a bit causes when the bok comes along you won't have a chance, well not for a while.

Congrats to those with positives and good luck for those who are due to travel soon.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JodiW For This Useful Post:

helenmac  (28-04-2013),laned  (03-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Helenmac thinking of you. Makeba, sorry to hear your news. Seems to be more negatives than positives lately.
    Ianed so pleased everything went well and your little man arrived safely.
    AFM since I started the OCP have been experiencing nausia noticably after eating although not all the time. Have found out my donors third donation has a +ve result. Unfortunately there is no AFC result as they didn't do that test.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BB4Me For This Useful Post:

helenmac  (28-04-2013),laned  (03-05-2013)