Closed Thread
Page 29 of 44 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I am in the process of reading the entire thread but wanted to subscribe so I get updates.

There are so many amazing stories on here. Wishing you all the very best of luck wherever you are in your journey to parenthood.

Hope

Thanks
    Reviews
    Net3811, I didn't need anything to have my meds sent through the international pharmacy. When my meds got to the border I was asked to provide info on what they were so I got the info online and sent through my treatment schedule from CFC and that was all they wanted The doctor will email you the script and order form for the International Pharmacy, the order form is already filled in for you and you just fill in personl info and send the script.

Just a quick hi from me today girls I can't believe we're leving in 2 days!!! I am so impatient so just cleaning up a storm to stay busy and I need to know the house is clean when I go.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Jennilee - I am in awe of you. You are resilient and amazing woman. Wishing you the very best of fortune for this time round. Sounds like you are in for a tremendous harvest. Well done. Xx

abundance - that is a spectacular result. All fertilising WOW. Fingers crossed. Grow little embies grow!!

Crystal - you must be super super excited. It's a bit like Christmas.

Libelle and BB4me - you are both in my thoughts and I have everything crossed for you girls. Hope the results over the next few days make dreams come true. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think its all over. 3rd hcg test was only 120. 3 days ago it was 92. It is an increase but the level isjust not increasing fast enough and my GP does not think the pregnancy will progress.
    I am so gutted.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so sorry Libelle. I can understand how absolutely gutted you are to have come so far only to have your hopes snatched away. You're in my thoughts.

Wish

6. The Following User Says Thank You to wishmeluck For This Useful Post:

Libelle  (29-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Libelle my thoughts are with you, stay strong. X

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Missleo For This Useful Post:

Libelle  (29-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Libelle, so sorry to hear your news.

Araline, hope things are looking good for you. Jennilee really hoping you get some lovely embies and frosties too. Best wishes to the other travellers.

Net3811, my temp has not gone up which has me concerned
    I had no problems bringing my meds back, got queried in Sydney customs because I declared them, I just said it was meds for fertility treatment and I had a Dr letter and they waved me through, didn't ask to see them or anything.
    The only real issue I had was leaving Australia with the Lucrin and the Sydney customs lady said I had too many icebricks but they let me through.

AFM did the blood test this morning, rang at lunchtime to see if my FS had received a result, the answer was no. Apparently the blood lab where I live can't do a pregnancy test and it has been sent to Brisbane which means it could be 3 days before I get a result!! The joys of living in a regional area.
    I don't feel any different and my low temp really makes me think it hasn't worked. We did have a lovely holiday and I've told my hubby if it doesn't work we will just have to go back in August and use some of the frosties. Still don't know if I am the problem so do feel as though I am wasting good embies by putting them in me.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BB4Me For This Useful Post:

Araline  (28-06-2013),Libelle  (29-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone,
    Got home from the flight back a few hours ago and am wide awake with jet lag.
    The flight back was long and exhausting but it's great to be home. I almost bought the most adorable little infant onesie at the Cape Town airport shop but had to stop myself as I was getting a bit ahead of myself. I settled on a little blue stuffed elephant which was just too cute not to take home.

I was feeling a bit under the weather for the flight with hot flushes, nausea, cramping and feeling dehydrated no matter how much water I drank. I have a feeling it's all related to the progesterone shots and general flight symptoms.

I really have no clue to if I am pregnant and will find out Saturday or Monday with the blood test. I hope Mickie and Minnie as I've now called them are still healthy and sticking around.

Libelle, I am so very sorry to hear your news. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

BB4Me, You poor thing having to wait 3 extra days for the results, it would drive me crazy! I think I am going to get tested on Saturday, even though I should probably wait another day to take into account the time difference. Hang in there and stay positive. I hope you have a lovely strong BFP and find out soon.

Welcome to CT for those that have just arrived and good luck! Hoping you all have many healthy sticky embryos. Have been a bit caught up in my own whirlwind and am a bit behind where people are up to, but sending baby dust to you all.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Araline For This Useful Post:

BB4Me  (30-06-2013),Jennilee67  (29-06-2013),Libelle  (29-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello everyone,

Libelle - so sorry to hear your result, it's just not fair

Crystal4431 - have a great trip to CT

BB4Me & Araline - have my fingers crossed for you both

Abundance1 - I too am seeing Dr M and I am so pleased to hear you liked her and felt confident with her care of you

Jennilee - hope things are going well over there

AFM - " Leaving on a Jet Plane" Sunday night

Bye for now

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to January For This Useful Post:

Araline  (29-06-2013),BB4Me  (30-06-2013),Libelle  (29-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Libelle - I am so sorry to read your news. Such a cruel result for you and I am sure you are devastated. I can't even begin to imagine the heartache you are feeling at this time. You are in my thoughts. Be kind to yourself during this very difficult time. Xxx

16. The Following User Says Thank You to laned For This Useful Post:

Libelle  (29-06-2013)