Closed Thread
Page 11 of 44 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Libelle, I'm a Perthie!! :-) Cottesloe is beach side but few shops or anything else to do. Though also on the train line between Freo and Perth CBD. Whether will still be coldish here too so I wouldn't factor on staying in Cott just for the beach Freo is fun to walk around and little cafes and restaurants to eat at and shops to have a look at. Also easy enough to jump the train from Freo and head to the City or vice versa. Margaret River will be a long hike for a short stay. If you want to catch up for a coffee (decaf!) - am happy to meet. :-) Wish

2. The Following User Says Thank You to wishmeluck For This Useful Post:

Libelle  (12-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Wishmeluck!

I think I will look for a place in Freo. I will stay in touch for sure and let you know when I'm in Perth. Would be fun to catch up!

Thanks
    Reviews
    January, so exciting the time seems to be going so quickly, I don't have a hotel booked yet..lol.

Libelle, I wondered the same thing about meds and the time difference I was just going to keep it on aussie time because I'd be switching to PIO a few days after I get there anyway.

Hope everyone is well and getting excited for their upcoming cycles!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to crystal4431 For This Useful Post:

Libelle  (13-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Libelle and Wish, I'd love to catch up too and Libelle, Freo would be a great place for you to stay. Lots to do and see and the CBD is just a train ride away.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies
    Does anyone have any advice on Nurture Agency? I am now listed with EDSA, Sunshine, Gift ov Life and Nurture...nothing like trying to cross off every avenue he he. I have just told them all that we really would like a donor for June and they are all trying hard to find us a match. I have also said we want to know the donor's AMH, so that will take around a week...I may be pushing it a bit for June. Fingers crossed.

Crystal when is your expected ET date?
    I hope everything is going to plan for the ladies who have upcoming cycles

to all

Thanks
    Reviews
    HI Jennilee... Sorry, I have only searched the donor profiles at Nurture. I didnt find one that was right for us and chose one with EDSA. I have found the donor agencies to be very helpful and good with communication so I am sure that everyone will be working towards your dates. Good luck with it...let us know how it works out. Not long to go!!!

Donna

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sorry Jennilee - I too have had no dealings with Nurture so can't help. I really hope you get a donor that you connect with who can make June possible for you. Good luck :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jennilee, my estimated ET date is July 8th if its a 5 day transfer

I used Nurture for my egg donor and I have to say they were fantastic!! They emailed on a regular basis, told me what each step was going to be, they got everything sorted with the clinic etc. Kim was really great, I would definately recommend them.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Jennilee I went through Nuture and they were great even with follow up after the pregnancy, they checked in to make sure everything was going well etc.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Jennilee,

I have sent you a PM on my experiences with Nurture. As others have said they are fantastic and they will do their best to help you