Closed Thread
Page 1 of 44 12311 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Egg Donation in South Africa #2

thanks Missleo & Pixel. Going by what you say and my proposed schedule, if I count the day I start progynova as day 1 then the scan will be day 15, egg retrieval day 17 and transfer day 22. I have heard back from Cyndi and she advised that the lining will match the age of the embryo because the PIO injections are started the day of egg retrieval. She said due to the down regulation, the day of the cycle is irrelevent.
    Wonderful to hear your news Helenmac.
    Hi to everyone else.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BB4Me For This Useful Post:

helenmac  (23-04-2013),Pixel  (23-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, I'm trying to plan our trip and wanted to get an idea on how many days after the first scan at the clinic until transfer? Did anyone who got pregnant fly out straight after transfer? Thanks ladies getting anxious now only 7 weeks to go!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Helenmac - Yey so happy for you darling lady I was hoping so much your little embies would be perfect & they were. Such great news. With your support- I have been allowed by Dr Wiswedel to have the intralipid transfusion there. How many days before your transfer did you have the intralipids? So happy for you Abundance- I had a 3 day transfer (that failed) and had my transfer 4 days after my scan. Once you get the treatment dates & plan you will know when your scan is. I know it is frustrating as we try & organise everything. Just try & let CFC plan and help you. AFM- our donor is getting screened this week and hopefully I will get my treatment plan later this week. We should be Cape Town bound by Mid May all things going well. I am so happy with the help we have had from Rikki at Sunshine. We met her when we were in SA in March. This has elped to make the whole 2nd time more personal & hopefully with our donor's AMH of 4.78 we should get some lovely little embies Hi to all XXX Missleo I will email you very soon

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jennilee67 For This Useful Post:

helenmac  (23-04-2013),Pixel  (23-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Ladies, wow my pregnancy brain must have got the better of me!!!! I somehow unsubscribed from the thread

So pleased to read of the wonderful news for Summershine - may your little man have a health life filled with love, peace and happiness. I had a little cry reading your beautiful post.

Makabe and Helenmac - much to you both. Helen great news re the embies. I am sure it is such a relief for you granted your protracted journey. You are truly a DE warrior. Xx

To all other ladies - thank you for your kind words. Sorry it has taken me so long to respond.

Well the Springbok or Springbokee will officially make his or her entry into the world in just over 24 hours. My Ob has recommended to proceed with a 37+2 CS delivery due to bubs unstable lie. Furthermore my BP has been on the rise so probably a good thing to get bubba out. I have been advised by the Paed to take IMI steroids in an effort to reduce bubs risk of respiratory distress syndrome.

All a bit surreal at the moment. I became extremely emotional yesterday after a confirmation phone call from the hospital. I can hardly believe the 5 year dream is about to hopefully become a reality. I am still really anxious about the health of the baby and just cannot wait to be told he or she is fine.

I will post in as soon as I can on Wednesday with an update. Much love to you all and thank you for your kindness and support during my journey, which incidentally for all those pregnant has just flown. Xxx

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to laned For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (02-05-2013),Pixel  (23-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    laned I shed a little tear of joy this morning when I read your post. I have been following your journey as well as summershine and helenmac since I first stumbled upon this thread and I am so happy for the 3 of you. I'm sure next week Helenmac will be moving up the roll call and finally a step closer to the dream. You girls were my inspiration to make the leap to CT and if it wasn't for this thread I wouldn't be typing this almost 12 weeks into a twin pregnancy. Good luck and please update us as soon as you can. x

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Missleo For This Useful Post:

helenmac  (23-04-2013),SummerShine  (24-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Laned....it must be such an emotional time for you and all of us are with you and send you love and good wishes for you and your little darling. I am sure all will be fine and I look forward to hearing your wonderful news.
    Luv Donna xx

helenmac is offline After 3 yrs of tcc I've got a BFP!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Laned - I got goosebumps reading your post. I will be thinking of you and wishing you all the very best. Can't wait to hear your news on if it's a Springbok or Springbokee. GOOD LUCK!!!!!

Jennilee - Thank you so much for your lovely words. I had IVIg not intripilids and it was 2 weeks prior to the transfer date. GREAT that you can have intipilids in Cape Town. I expect you will have to have it the day after you fly in!

Missleo - Thank you for your lovely words too!! So happy for you that everything is going so well. YAY almost 12 weeks!!!

Pixel & BB4ME - Thanks for your kind wishes.

Hi to everyone else

AFM: I had a bit of lower back pain last night and a stabbing feeling lower down on the left side so I'm hoping it's implantation pain but I'm well aware of the false symptoms the drugs can give off. I'm going to try and stay positive and calm in this 2ww but it'll probably do my head in around the weekend when AF is due. Have a great week everyone!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to helenmac For This Useful Post:

Pixel  (23-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Helenmac...This is your time. Totally indulge yourself with relaxation, a good book, anything to keep you calm and help that 2ww pass quickly. It's funny how we notice everything with our bodies as IVFers! Every twinge, no twinge, this, that. Here's hoping you are experiencing some implantation cramping. Hoping those blasts just settle in and make themselves right at home. As for AF...I hope she stays right away!!!!!!

Jennilee...Did you end up choosing a proven donor? I know each cycle is different but given your experience, how did you ever manage to narrow it down?

AFM...Waiting, waiting, waiting. Our donor is donating on the 28th so only a few days to go. EDSA will give her a little break before starting her off agin in preparation for us!!!!! It's weird, looking at all of her photos, not knowing her at all but feeling such a strong connection. Can't wait to get over there but the good thing about the timing is a few extra weeks to save $.

Hi everyone else????

Donna xx

14. The Following User Says Thank You to DJSHEARS For This Useful Post:

helenmac  (24-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,

well things are not looking good for us. i did a blood test yesterday and it was a negative with high progestone levels. I am retesting tomorrow but not feeling positive at all... Can't imagine a miracle happening this late stage. First time my period has been 7 days late!

Dr Heylen has been great with emails last night so we will wait and see what tomorrow brings.

Laned good luck and looking forward to hearing your good news soon. Take care.

twowhites how you feeling?

Cheers for now.

makey x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Laned, your springbok must be emerging about now. Good luck with that.
    Jed, how are your bubbas going? They would be 1 mth old yesterday?
    Just found out my donor has an AMH of 1.32, not sure if this is good or not. Have asked for the AFC result.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 44 12311 ... LastLast