Closed Thread
Page 9 of 94 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Jems, I can totally understand you freaking out, I'm hoping like crazy that your little blips are happy frolicking inside and they're having fun playing and growing. I hope your appointment goes well today

Thanks
    Reviews
    Crofty - how did you go today?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey AOB - everything tracking well, BT on Tuesday showed levels of about 2,700, so just have to go back Friday for U/S

Not long now Jemjems!!!! Good luck for Friday as well

Sorry quick one - just got home for a day trip to and from Canberra so a little spent and Hungary

4. The Following User Says Thank You to crofty For This Useful Post:

Twocam  (08-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    JemJems,

How did the endocrine doc visit go? Can I ask what that's for? Is it a general check? This is all so new for me - after years of trying to not fall preggers I'm on a steep learning curve!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

Jems - not long now - how friggin exciting!!!
    Crofty - Fridays ultrasound should lead to a Monday morning pick up

AOB - how are you feeling hun???

Chiefsgirl are you cycling???

Sharlein123 - Where are you??????

Hi to everyone i've missed

AFM: Well I start double jabs with Gonal F tonight and after meeting with Dr Smith and talking to Cecilia we are now going for a freeze all cycle this round, sooooo after EPU on day 1 all will be frozen. Dr's are putting it down to high progesterone at transfer as causing us the problem after all other testing is coming back fine. This will atleast enable us to do a natural cycle and bring my progesterone down. So it will be frustrating have to sit it out after EPU but as we all know with IVF patience is a virtue!

xx
    Last edited by jeannie1; 09-05-2013 at 15:05.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Crofty - good luck Friday. Growwwww follies

Jeannie - I love that your FS is actively trying to find the best way forward for you

JemJems - hope your Dr appointment was okay.

AFM we've decided to test on Saturday (since our official test date is Sunday and we don't want to be preoccupied on Sunday). Although we will still test Sunday for official hospital purposes as well, I guess. I have been having some weird stretching-type feelings in my lower abdomen that I've not had before. ARRRGGH trying sooo hard not to symptom spot

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thx twocam and Jeannie

Not long now twocam - hope you get your BFP!!!! How exciting!!!!

Jeannie - my 5th cycle was a day 1 freeze all due to high progesterone prior to epu!!! We got our best egg haul on that cycle - 10 collected, 9 mature, 7 fertilised and frozen - we then did 2 x double FETs - 1st lot they defrosted 5 and the other 2 we transferred in our last FET late last year. They stored our embryos in 3, 2, and 2 (from memory) good luck with your jabbing - are you on 450...

9. The Following User Says Thank You to crofty For This Useful Post:

Twocam  (10-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Good luck today crofty!

Jeanies, what dose of gonal f are you on? I was put on 350 then upped to 450 at the end last time. This time dr has me on 450 the whole way.

JemJems, are you ok?

AFM, I'm waiting for AF to arrive again, then will start the pill, so hopefully jabbing in early June. have naturopath appt on we'd next week to see if they can help.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Crofty & Chiefsgirl i'm on 200 gonal f.....Crofty what happened regarding payment on your freeze all?? is it treated as a normal fresh cycle plus then a frozen even though you didn't have a transfer on the fresh??

Chiefsgirl I hate waiting for AF to arrive.....

Twocam can't wait to hear your news tomorrow!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to jeannie1 For This Useful Post:

Twocam  (10-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi chiefsgirl - good luck with naturopath and hope AF arrives soon for pill popping to start

Jeannie - from memory, I received my receipt at after epu, so you can claim straight away - they just refunded me the cost of transfer as well I think (as you will need to get a refund from WFC for that from memory) you will then pay for a FET cycle when your ready for transfer next month!!!

AFM - u/s showed 5 x nice size follies on left ovary and 1 on the right (my right doesn't produce mush for some reason - lol) so should have 6 if we're lucky double trigger tomorrow night at 7pm, epu Monday 9am - this is a 38 hr trigger for some reason, little bit of a change up - the nurse did find some fluid in my endometrium which she advised needs to be checked out at epu as it could mean I had a large follie growing in the right ovary which has burst - what that means, I have no idea??? Anyway, I'm happy with results so far - would always love more follies, but I've never been a high responder (old woman that I am lol) - last stim cycle time the Dr found some hidden follies which came as a surprise (5/6 follies and 10 eggs collected) - so we never know how we'll go