Closed Thread
Page 86 of 94 FirstFirst ... 36768485868788 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay Chiefs, crossing everything for you. Good luck good luck good luck!

Hoping, how are you? Have you had EPU and if so how did it go? Thinking of you.
    Last edited by Ever1013; 01-12-2013 at 08:57.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ever1013 For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (01-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chiefs will be checking in on you as soon as I wake up tomorrow - I have everything crossed!!!! X

4. The Following User Says Thank You to jeannie1 For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (01-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fingers and toes are crossed for you Chiefs.xx
    Ever I am going okay thanks.Yay for your scan on monday....do hope you have many great follies growing happily!!
    I had EPU on Friday...10 follicles, 9 mature and 6 fertilised....great great numbers for me (all off left ovary, the right was too affected from cyst with 20 too small follicles around it). The Dr doing it was shocked by my endo and drained the cyst for me which has been so much more comfortable. She cant believe that I havent yet had a lap for the endo given its extent and that its attached to my bowel and spine....am so confused now as Dr Smith has told me a lap would only be of benefit for pain relief, to remove the cyst and endo would only jeopordise good ovary which he would rather do after we have a family. I want so much to be excited heading in for transfer but am so scared I have been the reason they havent been implanting all this time Has anyone got any advice/experience here?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hoping that's great fert rate. Will ur transfer be thurs? Not sure what advice to say about endo, as I've never had it, but I have heard other ladies on here have had it removed.
    In terms of implanting, have you done any research on endometrial scratching? Apparently if you have the lining of your uterus scratched in the month before your ivf cycle it can aid implantation. Something about how because it becomes inflamed it's more receptive to the embryo the next month as part of the healing process. They are doing it at westmead now as I had it done in October before this cycle.

Good luck for your scan tmw Ever xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck tomorrow chiefsgirl. I have everything crossed for you.

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mieke034 For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (01-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hoping - I had endo and it was insisted that I have a lap to remove it before I even attempted IVF. Apparently I had little chance of implantation while the endo was there, and had to do IVF as soon as possible afterwards so it didn't grow back. I had no pain or other symptoms from the endo so it definitely wasn't for pain relief. Perhaps there are other complications with the locations of yours that makes it more risky? Because other doctors are shocked I would definitely be getting some answers from Dr Smith. I'm sure there are good reasons for his decision as I've heard great things about him.

Mieke - How are you going?

Chiefs - I hope you sleep well tonight and are well equipped to face whatever comes tomorrow.

Ever - Hope your scan goes well and you are happy with their growth!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to hwaterhouse For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (01-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hoping, they are really good numbers! I hate to say this when you are more worried but like hwaterhouse, I was advised to have a lap before we even did an ivf cycle. When we first saw our fs, she was going to let us try a cycle before the lap but due to some blood results indicating endometriosis may be quite bad, she wanted me to do the lap first.
    Is it possible that you don't have endo in areas that would affect implantation? Maybe this is why your fs has not recommended a lap first? Might be worth a chat with them though if you're really worried or not feeling good about your plan.

Chiefs, I'm sure tonight will be a pretty anxious/sleepless one for you but we're all getting very anxious/excited for you. I too will be checking in tomorrow morning to see if you've posted. Goodluck!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to GBA85 For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (01-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey hwaterhouse,

I have my 7week scan tomorrow at 9:30am. Am starting to get anxious about that little heart beat and if I'll get one. My gp said my hcg levels were not high enough last week (although they had jumped from 5356 to 24987) and gave me the impression that I might not. Trying to remain positive but it's hard, I'm a worry wort and the worse case scenario for some reason is always my first thought.

Wow don't I sound like a sad sack.

Hopefully I'll be able to post up some positive news tomorrow.

Mieke

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mieke, hope all is well with your scan tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lots happening tomorrow!

Chiefs, wishing you the very best of luck tomorrow. I've also got everything crossed for you.

Ever, excited about your scan too. Good luck!

Mieke, good luck to you for your scan. FX you get nothing but the good news you truely deserve!

hwaterhouse, good luck with your scan too.

Hoping, I have no idea about endo, but agree that your FS perhaps based his decision on your individual case, and he would know what he is doing. Good luck with the transfer, hopefully soon, and hope it's all good news.

Hi to everyone else!