Closed Thread
Page 81 of 94 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi ladies, sorry I was so exhausted this arvo I had to come home and have a nap!

So mixed news, no frosties for us again. We had two embies transferred a b grade early blast and a c grade morula. I only realised later that I should have asked whether it was a c grade because of fragmentation or if its just because it was slow?

As I'm on pregnyl my test day isn't till 2 dec.

The accupuncture was great, very relaxing, I'm so glad I did it.

Congrats on 9 frosties mumnetqn

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

mumnetqn  (20-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congrats mumnetqn on your stash of frosties!

Wishing you all the best Chiefs! Bring on 2 Dec!!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hwaterhouse For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (20-11-2013),mumnetqn  (20-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats mumnetqn on your fertilised eggs - I too had a day 1 freeze all - it is very common at WFC and with the FS as well (mine was actually suggesting I did a freeze all at some stage to give my body a test from the hormones) and then do an FET. Good luck and hope your FET comes sooner rather than later

Congrats on being PUPO with twins chiefsgirl - cant wait til 2 dec!!!!

Hi everyone else - hope your all doing well, and where are those pics Jemjems!!!!! Lol

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to crofty For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chiefs, hope the TWW is uneventful and wishing you

Numnetqn good numbers hope you have a brilliant relaxing Xmas reading to transfer in the new year dec!!!!

Crofty hope you continue to be well...not long to go! Only 8wks2days til my EDD

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Twocam For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Chiefs! Hope Dec 2 rolls out quickly for you.

And thanks everyone else.

Crofty, I am calmed down now, but with my progesterone being just 5.2, so only slightly above, and with them saying they are cancelling because the probability of getting pregnant is reduced by 50% after 5, I would have liked to be given an option to try anyway, as any % chance is better to me than the 0% for the two months that I spent for this cycle. Perhaps they have a strict, low cutoff in order to maintain a high success rate? I know some clinics don't care, and some have cut offs as high as 7. But anyway, I have told myself that everything happens for a good reason. I will try to focus on getting my body healthier in the 2 month wait. Bring on 2014!

Hope those who have 'graduated' are doing well.

Ever, have you started jabbing yet?

Thanks
    Reviews
    BTW, do you all meet your FS after each cycle? The clinic said I don't need to, but I am wondering if I should.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    hi mumnetqn, that's funny because they won't accept me back till I've seen the FS between each cycle. Maybe it's different for a FET? Maybe the other ladies can help.

I usually make an appointment in my TWW (thanks for reminding me, I better get on to that) so I can see Rachel as soon as possible after a failure to work out what we are going to do next and book the next cycle in.

I'm going to get a second opinion this time though as I know I won't be able to start till Feb next year so will have time.

Ooh, and Dr Fong did my transfer and said the technician (I think his name was Rob) was so good at getting the embies in the catheter thing with not much fluid (or just the right amount) that we could see them via ultrasound in my uterus after she had withdrawn the catheter! it was very cool. Just like a bright light, but very cool!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mumnetqn, I was told different times I had to wait by the scientist and the nurses before doing FET so I made an appt with the fs to see exactly what was going on and how it worked and she told us we didn't actually need to be there, the nurses would have gone with their dates, not the scientists. So if the clinic says there's no need, you'll be fine to just hold off until after the FET.

Chiefs, The ultrasound during transfer is pretty amazing hey? That's awesome that you could still see the embies once the catheter was out! We saw ours go in but that was all.
    Hopefully atleast one of yours is a sticky and there won't be any need for a second opinion / a cycle in feb for you. Fingers crossed.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to GBA85 For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (20-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good Luck chief. I think u will have ur baby news for this XmasXmas

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mumnetqn View Post
    Congratulations Chiefs! Hope Dec 2 rolls out quickly for you.

And thanks everyone else.

Crofty, I am calmed down now, but with my progesterone being just 5.2, so only slightly above, and with them saying they are cancelling because the probability of getting pregnant is reduced by 50% after 5, I would have liked to be given an option to try anyway, as any % chance is better to me than the 0% for the two months that I spent for this cycle. Perhaps they have a strict, low cutoff in order to maintain a high success rate? I know some clinics don't care, and some have cut offs as high as 7. But anyway, I have told myself that everything happens for a good reason. I will try to focus on getting my body healthier in the 2 month wait. Bring on 2014!

Hope those who have 'graduated' are doing well.

Ever, have you started jabbing yet?
    Hi mumnetqn,

My progesterone every cycle was up at 4.4 & 4.9 etc after a meeting with both Dr Smith & Cecilia and plenty of testing on dh & myself with 7 bfn transfers under our belt it was decided that they felt stimming was causing my progesterone to rise which means as they explained to us that as your AF cycle goes from ovulation to periods your progesterone rises as it gets closer to AF arriving, therefore, if they put a 5 day embryo in a uterus with rising progesterone they are out of sync therefore unable to transplant even if a grade a blast. The wait was a killer for me also believe me! my progesterone 2 days before transfer on my successful cycle was 2.4 - lowest for any transfer and at that stage hadn't stimmed for 2mths!
    Be patient it is worth it Hun, if you put an embryo in beyond cut-off with a bfn result you have to wait a month then cycle for 6weeks anyway - believe me they are looking after you & your best interest

Also re. Fs on a FET isn't required you simply call the nurses or web log on 1st day of AF.

I hope this info helps & sorry for the massive post x