Page 72 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Congrats Meike, how exciting, and some frosties

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats on being pupo mieke, and for frosties as well!

Ever, I could probable have fit a long down cycle in, but I'm such a poor responder that my long cycles have been around 42 days till et and I didn't want to risk AF being late and missing getting in before clinic closes! Plus I have so much on in December it would have been a nightmare to organise everything. This way I will be out of the tww by the time of my brothers wedding at the end of November, it'll either be a quiet one or I'll be I drinking up a storm!

So it seems that I mustn't have gotten the saizen during the trial, as I've only had 3 injections and after the first one my knees have been aching so bad I have to elevate them to get any relief. I looked at the pamphlet that comes with it and joint pain is a side effect, I have arthritis in both knees so I'm not surprised! Will be interesting to see if it affects the quality and I get some good ones this time!

Mrsjaguar Georgia is totally gorgeous!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations mieke... Try and relax during your tww... 3 frosties is amazing.

Chiefs- that sucks that your in pain. sometimes I think at least if you have side effects it must be working.. I'm keeping everything crossed that you have a great haul.

I soooo thought the boys were coming last night. I went to the speedway because I can't help myself but get my racing fix. And I figured this will be my last chance to go for a little while. When I got home I kept having tightening and then it got painful... Kept going till 3am and I must have finally fallen asleep and now nothing today :/ I really thought it was time. Hahahahah

Thanks
    Reviews
    Maybe they're going to be speedway fans too jemjems? You must have got them all excited they didn't want to sleep!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefsgirl View Post
    Maybe they're going to be speedway fans too jemjems? You must have got them all excited they didn't want to sleep!
    I hope so... Two little boys, dirt and sprint cars how could that not be a perfect mix.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Meike, how is the TWW going? When is your poas day?

Mumnetqn have you picked up your other meds and started jabbing?

AFM, had bt on wednesday and they said it was the same as last cycle and looking ok. I'm a slow responder so they weren't surprised my e2 levels were low.

Had bt and scan today and I've only got 3 decent sized follies I don't really understand how I can be producing the same amount of e2 as last time (5-6 decent sized then) and now I only have 3 does that mean the eggs are more mature because they're putting out more E2??

Anyway, I've gotta go back to the clinic tomorrow to pick up more Saizen as the delivery hadn't gotten there for this morning and I have another bt and scan on Monday, maybe epu on Wednesday.

Eva also said she would speak to Dr Bradbury about letting me put back two good embryo's instead of just one good one and one crap one. she says yes. I'm not liking my chances of being able to get any eggs in a year or two's time.

Hope everyone else is well. JemJems have you had the boys or are you scheduled to be induced?

Have a great weekend everyone and hopefully you can stay out of this smoke that's everywhere today!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Chiefsgirl,

This TWW things is driving me insane. I am feeling ever little twinge and pain and stressing about them. I am surprised that i have been able to refrain from POAS and hopefully will be able to hold off until Wednesday. But if i cant would it be too early to detect anything?

Just wondering and this could be TMI but are you boobs meant to hurt so much and get so big? Have gone from a b to a d and I cant lay on them.

I hope everything goes well with you and remember that 3 is better than none and it only takes one to make all our dreams and wishes come true.

Mieke

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mieke034 For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (08-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So you're 6dp5dt is that right? That would make you 11dpo so you could probably poas now and it might show up.

Yep, sore boobs are supposed to be there! it's either a positive or it's the crinone which mimics pregnancy symptoms. If it's any help mine get huge and sore every tww but then suddenly stop a couple of days before poas day. But I have read of ladies who get pregnancy symptoms while in the tww on crinone/progesterone support and then everything disappears but they still get their BFP!

it's a sticky one for you! Have you had any more spotting?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

mieke034  (08-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chiefsgirl i don't know what i'd do without you. You are a worth of knowledge. I really appreciate the help and advise that you have been giving me.

I haven't had any more spotting (thank goodness) just been getting some real ouchie pains on the left hand side.

I am itching to find out either way if this cycle has been successful or not but i am going to try my hardest to wait until wednesday. That being said im kidding myself if i can think i can wait. lol.

Mieke

12. The Following User Says Thank You to mieke034 For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (08-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Mieke, but I'm just passing on what others have told me and what I've gone through in the last year! It's one of the things I like so much about bubhubbers, there's just about always someone online who can answer questions to put our mind at ease or offer support through the rough times. I've found only someone who has gone through/is going through IVF truly understands what we go through!

for you. I'd hold out as long as possible if you can before poas, it might just be a little early and you might end up getting a false negative, then you'd spend the weekend being miserable and down for nothing! It's def good that you're not spotting anymore and still have the symptoms.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

mieke034  (08-11-2013)