Closed Thread
Page 71 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Good luck for sat minke, try not to worry too much tmw, the waiting is so hard!

Yay for starting in jan bel! Now you an relax and have a great Xmas before cycling!

Thanks mrs jaguar, it's so lovely that you pop back in to check on us xxx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

bel2466  (31-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck for tomorrow Mieke!

Chiefs, hope you are enjoying the jabbing (or not!). When is your BTs scheduled?

Ever, good that you will have a cycle this year too. I guess yours is going to be a short cycle too?

Everyone else, hope you are all doing well.

AFM, started on Lucrin yesterday, and will be getting more 'stuff' next week. I thought I was OK with needles, bit yesterday was so nerve racking :thumbdown: I think it will get better from today though. Anyway, happy to be doing something at last...

Sent from my HTC One XL using The Bub Hub mobile app

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mumnetqn For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (01-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi mumnetqn,

First stims down yesterday! The saizen is going to be fiddly, but if it helps me get better quality eggs it's worth it. It's also the one that bruises me every single time, so I'm going to look like a pin cushion by the end of this cycle again

It's funny how you forget how much the drugs affect you. I've been struggling to sleep lately and last night I was out like a light! Feeling pretty nauseous today , but at least that makes me drink more water which will keep the headaches at bay - not complaining mind you, I'm willing to put up feeling like this for the rest of my life if it'll give me a bubba!

Do you know what your FSH will be? Lucrin can be a little fiddly with having to pull the liquid out into the needle, but your FSH might be a pen one like the Gonal F is and that is super easy and the needle doesn't really hurt at all.

My first BT is scheduled for Wednesday. I'm participating in a accupuncture study so will be at Westmead for that at 6am followed by my BT - which will mean I have to leave home at 5am - boy it's going to be a long day!

First scan scheduled for Friday morning, it's going to be an exciting week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all you lovely ladies. I'm sorry I haven't been in for ages now. I have been off work since I was admitted to to Westmead for that week and I've just been sooo tired and lazy that I haven't checked in on anything.

I hope you are all well and everyone's cycles are going smoothly. It's so good to see that you girls are getting another cycle in before Xmas.. It's great.

I am now 37 weeks today. I never thought the twins would stay in this long .. But they seem to be quite comfortable. (Even if I'm not) looks like I will have another appointment with professor next Thursday and we will book an induction then if they haven't come out themselves. Both boys are still small. 1.8 and 2 kgs. Have another scan on Wednesday to check on them and jets heart which has been good since I've started the medication. So just playing the waiting game.

Xoxoxooxo

7. The Following User Says Thank You to JemJems For This Useful Post:

crofty  (02-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi JemJems, so good to hear you are still doing well, boy the time has flown (probably not for you!), good luck with the birth and don't forget to pop back in and show us pics!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Jems, good for you getting that far along - you beat me! Georgia girl wanted out at 36+4!! Hopefully they'll fatten up before the end date, but if not, they'll be just fine once they're out! xx

I love popping in & checking in on my Westmead local IVF battlers. Praying for littlies for you all soon. I can't believe how fast time goes when you are on the other side, it's terrifying. We are keen to get back on round two, but just not sure when. For now, our little one is a delight. Here she is from yesterday:

hallocollage.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mumnetqn, I am doing a long down reg cycle as I can fit it in. Egg collection due the first week of Dec. I cannot wait! I understand about the process being nerve wracking. This will be my second cycle, so I still feel like a newbie.

Chiefs, you poor thing with all the needles. I do weekly acupuncture on the northern beaches at the moment. I am also taking chinese herbs up until I start synarel.

Jems, so happy to hear your boys are doing well! Not long at all now. It is so good to hear how you are going.

Mrs Jag, omg Georgia is just too cute in her little outfits!

Wishing everyone a happy and relaxing weekend.
    Last edited by Ever1013; 01-11-2013 at 21:50.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Mrs Jag - Georgia is so gorgeous, and good on you for thinking about #2 already.

Jems - so happy to hear that all continues to be well and that the boys are still cooking away in there. You must be next cab off the ranks for our thread, looking forward to hearing the news of their arrival

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,

Transfer complete and we got 3 frosties as well. Feeling totally I overwhelmed and excited.

Let's just hope the next 2 weeks goes quick.

Mieke

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations on being a PUPO Meike! And great news about the frosties too. Here's to hoping that the next two weeks whizzes past for you.

Cheifsgirl, I think I am getting Gonal-F, but not 100% sure yet. Its going to be pen-like for sure. I *think* I have also been accepted for the acupuncture trial by UWS - they contacted me, and I have sent the scanned forms and all, but haven't heard back yet. Will perhaps hear from them closer to the BT date. I'm hoping that I get the real deal, but I guess that it will be relaxing so that it is good either way

Ever, I am still too new to IVF to be calculate the dates it seems! Great that you fit in the long down cycle.

Mrs Jag, Georgia is too cute I follow your blog, and her photos are always a delight!

JemJems, good luck for next week. I'm sure you're dying to meet the boys (and we are too ).

Twocam, Hayley, its great that you guys too pop in from time to time. You guys give us hope