Closed Thread
Page 69 of 94 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi bel, I'm like becca, no injections in my cycle, and I'm just about to do a short cycle with Rachel. Good luck!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

bel2466  (21-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Bel , I had to take the birth control pill for a few weeks (I was on a long-down-reg cycle) but all the other meds were injections. I was with Rachel as well. GOOD LUCK

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Twocam For This Useful Post:

bel2466  (21-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sitting in the waiting room, very nervous! Hope it goes ok as I have to go back to work! Have got another darn cold as well so feeling like ****e!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Chiefs! Let us know what it's like!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to hwaterhouse For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (24-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Hayley, it was done in the ultrasound room, just like ET really except it hurt! The only way to describe it is it's kind of like a back scratcher but for your uterus (and in miniature) and the catheter hurts going in and the 'scratching' hurts kinda like bad cramps. It was over pretty quickly and I just have some dull cramps and a bit of bleeding.

So totally worth it if I get a BFP next month tho!.

Was given this link on another thread which sounds hopeful http://telegraph.co.uk/health/health...t-success.html

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just read that article - Fantastic! Won't it be so good if it happens. I really think that having the clean out so close to IVF was a contributor to my success too. Oh man I really hope it works. I can imagine how uncomfortable it must've been. But like you say - totally worth it if it increases your chances that much! Good luck.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to hwaterhouse For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (24-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefsgirl View Post

Ever, are you there? What's new? Will you be cycling again soon?
    Hi Chiefs, thanks for thinking of me. I had a bit of a bub hub break over the past month.

We have tried naturally this month and I am currently CD26. I have a feeling I am out this month as I have had cramping and feel heavy today. Hoping to book in CD1 for a cycle as soon as AF arrives. Not sure if we can fit in a long down reg cycle before Xmas, but willing to give it a try!

Hwaterhouse, congratulations on your 12 week scan! How wonderful

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Ever1013 For This Useful Post:

hwaterhouse  (27-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ever, we are so close in our cycle, today is cd25 for ,me. Prob no chance of a natural bfp for me as I had the scratch done on thurs. we were of two minds to do it or not, but have not had any luck in 2 years trying naturally and thought it was better to do the scratch than not.

I looked into doing a long down before xmas, I'm due 1/11 and the clinic closes 18/12, so technically I cd fit in a long down, but if I was late getting AF or slow to stim it would put me out, so we asked sor a short cycle and Rachel said yes. So all going well I'll start stimming next weekend!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Chiefs, our cycles are super close! My cycles can be a bit short, usually 26 to 27 days. I am really hoping that your AF does not turn up and that you get a magical natural BFP this cycle. You deserve every happiness after a long two years of waiting!

Well this morning I woke to AF. I went onto the website and booked in for day 1 hoping to get the go ahead to start this cycle. A busy day at the gym followed by some retail therapy took my mind off things for most of the day. But come 6pm I still hadn't heard anything.

Finally I get a text to say to start the pill and that I'm booked in for this cycle. Only thing I am confused about is the text says my appointment is 12/1/13. I'd assume this is 1st December but thats over a month away?! Scratching my head. I'll call the nurses tomorrow to see what the deal is.

I hope everyone has had a lovely weekend and caught some of the gorgeous Sydney sunshine.
    Last edited by Ever1013; 27-10-2013 at 20:22.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ever it could be an American date, which would mean 1/12/13 in Aus! Our head office is in the US and everything is done in the backwards US way!

Yes, that would be a long pill popping 5 weeks wait!

I have had a few cramps this weekend, so I think my AF is not far away. I just want to get started!