Closed Thread
Page 68 of 94 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies just popping in to say a quick hello and good luck to those currently cycling and those of you you have follow up appointments with your FS's - good luck to all and can't eat to hear of some more BFPs in the coming months!!!! Xoxo Crofty

2. The Following User Says Thank You to crofty For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (16-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi ladies, just a quick update on me, rachel is happy for me to do a short cycle and I'll be doing an endometrial scratch as well. So that means going in next thurs for the scratch and then stimming when AF arrives, hopefully 1 nov!

She said no to melatonin and menopur but said yes to saizen, so it will be pretty much the same cycle as last time, but this time I'll know for sure I've got the saizen.

Congrats on a good scan and being able to tell everyone hwaterhouse, hopefully I can do that soon.

Hi crofty, I was just thinking of you the other day, how are you going?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

hwaterhouse  (16-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news hwaterhouse with your 12 weeks scan!!! Onwards and upwards to the morph scan - will you find out what your having???

Hi cheifsgirl, my BFP was with endometrial biopsy (plus my immune protocol) so fingers crisis with this one!!!! I've been sick in bed since last Friday, hopefully on the mend from this wretched viral infection/cold - on the plus side I'm 24 weeks now and bubs is kicking around a lot which is very reassuring!!! I think I actually am enjoying this pregnancy now ; massive relief when you can feel bubs moving constantly )

Hi everyone else ill try and catch up soon, just been knocked down appt or 2 lately and have no energy and being pregnant you can't take anything to help so its suck it up princess time for me!!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to crofty For This Useful Post:

Twocam  (17-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Crofty, I don't plan to find out what I am having. But I'll see how I feel once I get to that point! Glad you are enjoying the pregnancy now that you can connect with bubs a bit better.

I also had all my endo cleaned out before my successful cycle so hoping for the best for you Chiefs.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to hwaterhouse For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (17-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks crofty and hwaterhouse, did you go back to work after? Rachel said it will be done in et room at the Wfc clinic and is done with a slightly stiffer catheter than the transfer one. Work wd be ok with me taking the time off, I'm just running out of things to tell coworkers!

Sitting at castle agh imaging for my yearly pelvic ultrasound that Wfc want with a checkers bladder and the air on is so cold- not helping!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Chiefs - I hate ultrasounds. I've had a few and I've felt so sick. Thankfully for the one yesterday they no longer tell you to fill it right up. They just say to vacate your bladder one hour before your appointment and have something to eat and drink. Easy!

My endo was removed as part of a laparoscopy under a general so an altogether different procedure. I took a week off Annual Leave for that because I had done it before and needed extra time to recover.

Sorry I can't be more help. Hopefully Crofty has something more useful to say!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey cheifsgirl I had a local I think for my biopsy (in my immunologists surgery) and I had 2 or 3 days off following (only cause DH told the nurse at reception to give me the remainder of the week off lol)- it's not a major procedure just a
    Little uncomfortable - it's great that your FS will do it at WFC!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Crofty, apparently it's just a new thing they are offering. I think it will be dr smith doing it. Rachel said she is going to learn how to do it because she thinks it really might help.

I think I'll just take an extra long lunch break and can always go home if I need to. Work is super supportive of me doing ivf so I don't have any worries there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there Just popping in to say hi and to ask a question, I have been following your journeys as I see Rachel at WFC. We are starting ivf in jan (2yrs TTC, 6 months clomid no luck). My silly question is, is there any oral meds to do in a ivf cycle (the short type)? I have a tablet swallowing phobia yet am fine with injections lol. Rachel let me chew the clomid but I know some meds are capsule or slow release and can't be chewed. Thanks for your help, good luck those who are cycling and congrats to the BFP's

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Bel, there were no tablets for me, just injections. I'm the opposite to you, I'm absolutely find with tablets but the injections were the hardest thing in the works for me.
    Good luck for your cycle.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to GBA85 For This Useful Post:

bel2466  (21-10-2013)