Closed Thread
Page 61 of 94 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Well ladies, I'm pupo, but they're not great quality! Out of 5 fertilised eggs there were 2 x10 cell slow growers and a lesser quality 10 cell which they discarded. The other two were only at 2 and 3 cell.

So I have 2x10 cell slow growers on board and no friaries. I truly just feel like crying I was hoping for at least 1 blastie at 5 days- let alone a frostie!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congrats At being pupo cheifsgirl !! Bigger in the frosty front - if it makes you feel
    Any better I never got any to the freezer either an that was after 7 stims!!!

Hope dinner at aria out a smile on your face and try and relax for the ext couple of weeks !!!! Good luck and sending lots of sticky vibes to your twinnes!!!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to crofty For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (22-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks crofty, dinner was fabulous. It was so nice to spend time just chatting. The couple at the table next to us got engaged, it was very sweet.

It's such a beautiful morning, I'm sitting on the deck just thinking, let it go, you've done everything you can, it's in gods hands now. So i'm going to try and relax and just enjoy the cpl of weeks. Poas day is next Wednesday so not too long to wait.

Have a good weekend xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats chiefs- try to relax as much as possible. Glad your night out was wonderful. Wasn't this mornings weather wonderful!! And tomorrow is supposed to be even better. my last transfer they said one of my elbows were good te other wasn't great which is why they put both back in and out of that I will have my two boys in the next 9 weeks sometime. (Wow that sounds scary) I have everything crossed for you. Xoxoxo

Well I have my CTG tomorrow afternoon at Westmead. Feeling a bit nervous... Just hoping that both boys heart rates are good and jets is still stable.

Hope everyone had great weekends xoxoxo

6. The Following User Says Thank You to JemJems For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (23-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good lock today jemjems - hope the CTG goes well ✨✨✨

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck today JemJems

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies... well when they stayed jets heart rate was 238.. But only stayed there about 30-40 seconds and then leveled out... They did a quick scan and his heart seemed to be going at a normal speed. So ultra sound at fetal lab on Thursday morning and then appointment with professor on Thursday afternoon. So hopefully some more answers and maybe even a plan of when he thinks I should deliver.

What a beautiful day... Wish I was at the beach.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good news then jemjems - prof trim singer is my OB as we saw him at our 7 week scan when we thought we had the ectopic and uterine pregnancies - we decided to go with him as our OB (were public paying for pribate) after our experience with him - hope all goes well with him on Thursday (as some people haven't had as good experience as we have) all my scans are done in his fetal lab and all the ladies who conduct the scans are lovely

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh wow that's cool. I have just been seeing the obs at blacktown. But now have to see proff... I have found him really nice the lst week. Hope it stays that way. I had enough run ins with midwives let alone drs as well. Lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    *trudinger (not singer!)