Closed Thread
Page 56 of 94 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Chiefsgirl, hopefully the symbicort hasn't affected the trial at all. Have you contacted the nurses to let them know?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to GBA85 For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (09-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thinking of you Chiefs. I am sure everything will be fine.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ever1013 For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (09-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks Ever and Becca

i had my scan this morning. i saw a nurse called Linda who is covering for Eva on the light study. I had never seen her before, she was a bit cold. When I told her that I had taken Symbicort but had read that it can interact badly with the saizen (if that's what i'm on) she asked if i had been told that by anyone- when i said google, she said she'd write it in my file but wasn't concerned.

And I had my best first scan result yet! I have 3 x 15mm, 2 x 13mm and then 3 from 7-12. I go back for another scan on Wednesday so I reckon epu should be Saturday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oooohh not long now then cheifsgirl!!! I always found Lynda, Pru and Eva (and one more - uuurrrggghhh can't remember her name ) to be the best @wfc - mind you I got too know them all over the last 4 yrs pretty well!!! Can't wait to hear how epu goes (hopefully Saturday)

Hope your well ever and that you and dh enjoyed your wines over the weekend

Hi everyone else - just a quick one today whilst habits a lunch break, catch up soon

7. The Following User Says Thank You to crofty For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (09-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's awesome chiefsgirl ! Can I tell you my successful cycle was a mess! We forgot our stim meds on 4 separate occasions, missed the time etc etc but kept it a secret so they wouldn't cancel me lol and low and behold bfp! I was all over the shop that cycle - NOT that I would recommend it lol just reminds me of that cycle when I read about the trouble you've had from day 1.. Grow follies grow!!!!

How exciting xx

9. The Following User Says Thank You to jeannie1 For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (09-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hwaterhouse how did you go with your scan today ??? X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Chiefsgirl, Glad your scans are going so well. Looks like there are some great follicles there. Hope you have great success at pick-up.

Hi Jeannie, My scan went well thanks. Definitely a little baby in there with a heartbeat of 136 bpm. Everything going fine so far. Still not really excited about it yet. Perhaps I will be after the 12 week mark? So used to bad news I'm not sure I can actually believe it's going to work this time.

Thanks for asking

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats hwaterhouse, I'm pleased it went well. I'm sure after ttc for so long its not going to sink in for a while. I know from reading on here most don't really seem to feel hopeful till around that time, for hearing the heartbeat though, that must have been very cool!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

hwaterhouse  (11-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

Thanks Crofty, DH and I ended up having a lovely afternoon but we both had a few too many drinks. I ended up with a hangover. It's amazing how badly it hits you when you haven't had a drink for a couple of months. Woops. I guess we needed to unwind and have fun after the last few weeks of ups and downs.

Chiefs, love your profile pic! Glad that you are on track for your cycle, and congratulations on a super scan result. This is it for you I am sure!

HWaterhouse, congratulations on seeing your beautiful bub! It must have been amazing. Hang in there, you and your bub WILL get there. Here's to a healthy and happy pregnancy.

JemJems, wow 29 weeks! Getting so much closer to the day you meet your beautiful boys.

Jeannie, thinking of you and happy that everything is going along nicely.

AFM, appointment today with WFC to talk about our unsuccessful cycle.
    Last edited by Ever1013; 11-09-2013 at 08:20.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ever1013 For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (11-09-2013),hwaterhouse  (11-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ever, I finally updated my profile when I was at home the other night, it's the same as my facebook profile pic at the moment - my cover page is a pic of the boys with the S15 trophy! DH just rolls his eyes at me! I think I married the only kiwi who does not like rugby

Well I had my scan this morning - the lovely Leonie did it. Funny, she asked me if I remembered her (she did my very first scan in cycle 1 and I burst into tears because I had hardly any follies!).

Seems I'm not ready yet When I caught up with Lynda later she told me I seem to be growing more not bigger! I have one at 17, one around 16, then some in the 14, 14 and 13 range. So it's more jabbing then another scan on Friday with possible epu on Monday or Tuesday. I know it's only another couple of days, but boy I just can't seem to cop a break this cycle. it means I'll get more mature eggs of good quality and will get my BFP.

Hope your appt goes well today Ever.