Closed Thread
Page 53 of 94 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Welcome Mieke! It's all the unknown and a bit daunting but all the nurses make you feel comfortable and try and make it as smooth as possible.

Great news on your bloods Jeannie! I'm looking forward to my first ultrasound too.

So glad you are keeping distracted Ever. It's can be such a hard time wondering what's going on - especially after being monitored so thoroughly before hand. Hope it continues to go along quickly for you.

All the best for your upcoming cycle Chiefsgirl! Glad to hear you are feeling a lot better.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Whoohooo AF arrived this morning!!! It seems like so long since my last BFN and I've been waiting for so long to start again.

Have a call in to the clinic, will probably go in tmw to pick up the meds as i need to start injecting on CD2 or 3 which is this weekend. Yay for starting! this is my one.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefsgirl View Post
    Whoohooo AF arrived this morning!!! It seems like so long since my last BFN and I've been waiting for so long to start again.

Have a call in to the clinic, will probably go in tmw to pick up the meds as i need to start injecting on CD2 or 3 which is this weekend. Yay for starting! this is my one.
    Woohoo!!! Yay!! That's awesome xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    The clinic hasn't called me back! I called at 10.30am this morning, usually they call back by now don't they?

I called again about 3.45 but got a voicemail, god I hope they haven't forgotten me! I'm supposed to start injecting tomorrow!!! does anyone know if the admin ladies work on the weekends? Cos i obviously haven't paid for the darn cycle, so they won't give me meds tomorrow if i can't pay!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefsgirl View Post
    The clinic hasn't called me back! I called at 10.30am this morning, usually they call back by now don't they?

I called again about 3.45 but got a voicemail, god I hope they haven't forgotten me! I'm supposed to start injecting tomorrow!!! does anyone know if the admin ladies work on the weekends? Cos i obviously haven't paid for the darn cycle, so they won't give me meds tomorrow if i can't pay!
    Have you got an appointment for tomorrow??

6. The Following User Says Thank You to jeannie1 For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (31-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi jeannie, thanks for the help and the pm. They called me at 445pm this arvo- I've never had them call back so late before!

I have an apt for sun, apparently cd3 is ok to start stim and the growth hormone. Eva is the nurse who is running the hormone study and isn't working tmw, so sun it is. Thanks for thinking of me - I was panicking that it would all go pear-shaped and I'd miss out again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi,Chiefgirl. This is your lucky cycle. And

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Littledragon 2013 For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (31-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay Chiefs for being able to start Sunday! You poor thing being left hanging. It is odd that the nurse called so late, but thank goodness she did!
    This is your cycle! Have a great weekend All.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Ever1013 For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (31-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    My pleasure chiefsgirl :-) I know exactly how it feels to have that cycle anxiety x

To all the girls stimming I just thought I'd share something I added in my successful cycle that a friend who also achieved success using whilst completing her 4th Ivf recommended to me - whether it was a contributing factor of our successful cycle we will never know but it was all we added to our cycling so who knows?!

We drank goji juice 30ml every night my dh and I, it's an anti-oxidant and has been associated with fertility. I bought the 1ltr bottles on eBay of natures own and it was our cycle ritual! As I say I just thought I'd share this if any of you ladies are interested xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies.....good luck to those cycling for you all. We had our 20 week scan yesterday and we are having a BOY. DH hasn't stopped grinning!