Closed Thread
Page 49 of 94 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks Jeannie! When is your ultrasound? I should probably head to the doctor and have some levels checked as well. The 2ww was awful! I did a sneaky test which came up negative and then got really down. I just tested too early. After being micro-monitored for a few weeks going two weeks not knowing anything (well, a week and a half because I did a 5dt) was so painful. So glad you are enjoying yourself. I should just enjoy it for however long it might last! I guess even if I do miscarry at least I know I CAN get pregnant and it will hopefully happen again in the future. Did you get a due date from the nurse? We might be due around the same time. My egg collection was Mon Aug 5 so I worked my due date to be Apr 28, however I think I was told Apr 25. Anyway, somewhere near the end of April! Hayley

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats again Jeannie can't wait to hear your results tonight !!!!!

welcome and congrats to you also hWaterhouse

Take it from me Jeannie - the tww is nothing anymore!!! Your now 3-4 ww for 7w U/S and then another 5 ww for 12 w U/S (NT scan) - absolutely draggggg on!!!
    Now I'm waiting for my 19 w U/S (morph scan) and still have just under 3 weeks for that (at least I have an OB appt in 1 1/2 weeks and he does an U/S as well) the waiting game doesn't get any better - lol

3. The Following User Says Thank You to crofty For This Useful Post:

hwaterhouse  (22-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jeannie and Hwaterhouse - huge congrats

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Twocam For This Useful Post:

hwaterhouse  (22-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Twocam. Looking at your signature I can see it does happen first go! That's encouraging. I was very similar to you in that I had 7 eggs, 5 fertilised, 1 frozen and a 5 day transfer. Both of us are 33. I hope we have your luck

7. The Following User Says Thank You to hwaterhouse For This Useful Post:

Twocam  (23-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol Crofty and the waiting never ends!!!!
    Hwaterhouse I don't have an ultrasound date yet WFC were sending info out today - I did an Ivf due date thingy on google and came up with the 5th May, so about a week or 2 behind you :-) how exciting !!!

Okie dokie my levels are in!! At 8dp3dt hcg 43 progesterone 63 and will head back on Saturday to check :-) xxxx

3 more sleeps ever!!! Woohoo!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have no idea about levels Jeannie but you seem happy so congrats! I think because I texted my HPT result they could text back the ultrasound details but they are sending something too. There is an IVF babies due Apr/May/Jun thread if you want to look at that. Did my second HPT test today (the one they give you at transfer) and the line was stronger so I'm happy about that. Will visit a GP on Monday and work out what to do from there!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hwaterhouse View Post
    I have no idea about levels Jeannie but you seem happy so congrats! I think because I texted my HPT result they could text back the ultrasound details but they are sending something too. There is an IVF babies due Apr/May/Jun thread if you want to look at that. Did my second HPT test today (the one they give you at transfer) and the line was stronger so I'm happy about that. Will visit a GP on Monday and work out what to do from there!
    Lol me either hwaterhouse but the doctor said 5-50 hcg for 2-3 weeks so 43 seemed good (he was happy) and progesterone 30-130 first trimester and mine at 63 was within that range - now we wait for the 2nd blood tomorrow than I can relax - a little! Your levels should be pretty high next week though, when's AF due? Mines due on the 27th.
    My lines are also darker so seems all good :-) wow due threads, I never thought I'd see the day!! Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    AF was due last Monday (I think as my egg collection was Aug 5). Now I've finished the progesterone I do worry that I'm going to produce enough on my own. So many things you can worry about! And it prob doesn't do any good!

Thanks
    Reviews
    AF was due last Monday (I think as my egg collection was Aug 5). Now I've finished the progesterone I do worry that I'm going to produce enough on my own. So many things you can worry about! And it prob doesn't do any good!
    Congratulations!!!!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsjaguar For This Useful Post:

hwaterhouse  (23-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Twocam. Looking at your signature I can see it does happen first go! That's encouraging. I was very similar to you in that I had 7 eggs, 5 fertilised, 1 frozen and a 5 day transfer. Both of us are 33. I hope we have your luck
    Indeed it does Hwaterhouse and you could have knocked me down with a feather! We had several BFP (and subsequent MCs) both naturally and with IUI but to get a sticky one first try at IVF is pretty amazing at my age. We really are lucky