Closed Thread
Page 43 of 94 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Well I have just had the most crazy couple of hours. I got a call from Eva at westmead to say that Rachel had put me on the wrong protocol for the hormone study and I needed to get in there today so I could start my injections rather than be on the pill for the next two weeks! needless to say I was excited to be starting sooner rather than later, only to get up the road and have a call back to say that actually due to the theatre being closed next Friday I can't start now after all!!!

So I'm to stay on the pill for the next two weeks, wait for AF and call on CD1 again - uggghhhhhh

I was on such a high to be starting, now i've got to wait longer! Not sure what drugs I'll be on this time either as she said I'll probably go to EPU 6-8 days after starting FSH!!!

It's just such a roller coaster of emotions I'm feeling drained and cranky.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefsgirl View Post
    Well I have just had the most crazy couple of hours. I got a call from Eva at westmead to say that Rachel had put me on the wrong protocol for the hormone study and I needed to get in there today so I could start my injections rather than be on the pill for the next two weeks! needless to say I was excited to be starting sooner rather than later, only to get up the road and have a call back to say that actually due to the theatre being closed next Friday I can't start now after all!!!

So I'm to stay on the pill for the next two weeks, wait for AF and call on CD1 again - uggghhhhhh

I was on such a high to be starting, now i've got to wait longer! Not sure what drugs I'll be on this time either as she said I'll probably go to EPU 6-8 days after starting FSH!!!

It's just such a roller coaster of emotions I'm feeling drained and cranky.
    That really sux Chiefsgirl, this journey is hard enough without being stuffed around. I see Rachel too, I hope it's not a sign of things to come. Big glass of wine tonight? Xxx

3. The Following User Says Thank You to bel2466 For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (14-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck chiefs girl and ever in your cycles!!! Chiefs, now I feel left out never been asked to participate in any sort of a trial at WFC and I've been a patient for 4 years!!!! With 6 failed (full stim) cycles - but no 7 was our lucky 1!!!!!

Becca - hope all is ok????

Hey mrs jag, how ru and your DD going???

Jeanie - guide your well and my email found you!!!

Jemjems- how did you I with the twins testing?? No news is good news I hope

Hi lily star, twocam, KJ, and anyone who hasn't popped in for a little while

AFM - 15 weeks today!!! Had OB appt last week and NT results came back all low risk for trisomy - which is a huge relief, now we wait until 18 weeks or morph scan where we'll find out if we're having a blue one it a pink one!!!!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to crofty For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (14-08-2013),Ever1013  (13-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Girls, I am not sure what kind of cycle Dr Tang going to give to me. He told me he will talk about it with me after seeing my ultrasound and blood result. AF is 2 weeks overdue, I am secretly hoping its miracle. Even though I know I have 2 block tube.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no, Chiefgirl. It is really sux, hopefully they can sort it out next month. And it will be your lucky cycle for sure.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Littledragon 2013 For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (14-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Crofty, wow congrats on the 15 week mark and healthy scan. Thank You for wishing me luck. I am hopeful but nervous as I am still learning how the cycle works.

That really sux Chiefs Girl. What a muck around. You have every right to be frustrated. Why do they do theatre closures? Now I am worried, as all going well I should be looking at EPU early next week, and possible ET later next week.

Little, two weeks late! Fingers crossed for you Hun!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Ever1013 For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (14-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey chiefs girl not sure how u kissed your updated post before posting myself - setbacks suck had that with my endometrial biopsy where AF turned up on the day it was scheduled!!! AF was early for once 😒then had to wait for another AF to show And for when the immunologist had theatre time as well - Morale of the story - just be patient - it will happy - I got my BFP next Ivf cycle following the biopsy and 1st time on immune protocol!!!!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to crofty For This Useful Post:

Twocam  (14-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Crofty just jumping in to say I am SOOO pleased things continue to go well for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by crofty View Post
    Good luck chiefs girl and ever in your cycles!!! Chiefs, now I feel left out never been asked to participate in any sort of a trial at WFC and I've been a patient for 4 years!!!! With 6 failed (full stim) cycles - but no 7 was our lucky 1!!!!!
    Crofty, maybe it's because you have the immune issues? i think the study is for those of us that they can't quite figure out why we can't get pregnant. Apparently they don't take the AMH results into count when looking at your issues.

bel2466 i wouldn't be too worried, I think it's just that she didn't know too much about the study and got confused, then when i called the clinic on Sunday the nurse didn't know too much about the study otherwise she would have told me to come in on monday to pick up the meds. One small glass of red wine - but i did go to the gym as well so I didn't feel so bad about that little glass!

So i reread the info and i'll still be on Gonal F, but instead of lucrin it's orgulatran (or something like that), has anyone else ever had that? And apparently i start the gonal F on day 2 of AF then 5-6 days later start the Orgulatran stuff. Apparently it's a quicker cycle than normal and between 8-12 days after starting I'll be doing epu.

God does work in mysterious ways, i was so upset about not starting early yesterday, then DH got a call and may have to go work in another city 5hrs away for 2 weeks starting Monday. So now the fact we can't start this week means it's less hassle for us with him being away with work - so everything has worked out in the end, but what a rollercoaster!

Crofty, that 15 weeks has gone by so fast! so happy that everything seems to be going so well for you.

Good luck for Friday Ever - you've got some good follies growing!

you've got a natural BFP there littledragon, that would definitely be a wonderful thing
    xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,

Well round 6 today with ET at 12.15, our last 3 frosties and our first 3 day transfer, they will grow the one left over out to day 5 and hope I have another chance if ANOTHER bfn.

On my phone so will do personals when I'm back pupo!

AOB where are you??? I've been thinking about you lately x