Closed Thread
Page 38 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by crofty View Post
    Happy transfer day Jeannie!!!!!!✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Jemjems hope all goes well with scan this week - that's where I'm having my scan on Thursday. If you don't mind me asking, what's the difference if the boys are identical vs non??? Does it carry more of a risk??? Not really aware of twin risks TBH

Ever I never to this day have had my photo taken for WFC - don't know how I skipped that one - lol good luck for nurses appt coming up.

Hi everyone else hope your all well.

Afm- siting in bed sick 😷 its like I've got Cold but don't feel sick, just a persistent cough that's kept DH and I up ALL weekend and I got the ultimatum this morning - either I stay home or he does!!!! So I won that one, and am going to see the doc today and see if I can take any sort of cough medicine - don't like my chances, but you never know 😬
    Thanks crofty!!! Well I'm officially PUPO with an early blast and late stage morula - first embryo with the word blast in it since round 1 so we are pretty happy!

Rest up crofty good old warm honey/lemon tea does work well xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Congrats on being pupo jeannie! Sending lots of baby dust your way so they stick!

Crofty I felt terrible when I was in the tww and was terrified of all the different herbs in the herbal teas, so put fresh ginger, lemon and honey in hot water. It did the trick - along with paracetamol! Hope you feel better soon.

AFM- I just finished a game of squash with DH and feel great for the first time in over a week.

Rug up everyone that's in Sydney, it's cold out there!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone.
    Crofty- if their identical then there is the risk of twin to twin transfusion. Which can be very serious. I don't think they are.. But it is still stressing me out. I have my ultra sound appointment at westmead on the 1st August and then OB on the 2nd. So hopefully some good news and I can stop worrying.
    Oh no... The flu is a killer I am on my second round of it now and I'm not allowed to take anything but Panadol and lemsip with just paracetamol. What I would give for a swig on the Bottle of cough syrup. Lol

Congratulations Jeanie. Everything is crossed for you Hun. Xoxoxo.

Chiefs girl - where do you get your energy.. Can you pass some this way .. All I want to do is sleep.

Hi to everyone. Hope all your weeks are going well. Xoxox

4. The Following User Says Thank You to JemJems For This Useful Post:

jeannie1  (25-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Jems!

Your little guys are worrying you already lol they'll be ok - there is normally a greedy one with twins :-)

Well I certainly have been feeling a few 'new' sensations on this round compared to the other 4 - a bit of a dull ache/burning in my lower pelvis, headache that won't budge and bb's are a little tender at only 3dp5dt it feels like an eternity ! Lol hopefully it's not all in my head :-) xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Jeannie aka Ms PUPO that this is your cycle

Jems good luck for Thursday's scan and Friday's OB appointment.

Crofty glad you felt better hun

AFM I have officially handed back my Westmead card (the one you use to scan in and out ofthe office) & have had copies of my records transferred to my GP here. It all seems rather final really

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh, I kept my Westmead card. I'm sentimental!

Thanks
    Reviews
    How are you feeling Jeannie???? When is poas day????

I didn't know you we're suppose to hand back your card twocam??? Mines still in my bag - I don't know if I'd like to hand it back either, like mrs Jag, it's sentimental and I think I'll put in my little baby keepsake box with my +HPT's, my fortune cookie note, u/s pics, embryo pics etc.

Hope everyone is well!!! We had NT scan last Thursday, waiting for Blood test results which should take a couple of weeks - all looked well and the sonographer commented that little bubs was photographing well and was very well behaved for her to be able to take all the measurements - was a great feeling to actually see bubs look like a baby!!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to crofty For This Useful Post:

Twocam  (29-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

Crofty, the scan sounds great. How fantastic to see your little one.

Chiefs Girl, so happy the team made it to the final, woop woop! Cannot wait for Saturday.

Jeannie, crossing my fingers for you. I hope your lil bub is sticking like glue and you are feeling happy and relaxed.

My First nurses appointment tomorrow, excitement! Getting up super early for the two hour drive to Westmead.

Hi to everyone else! Hope you are having a great start to the week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck tomorrow ever 1013!!! All the nurses at wfc are lovely - your in great hands xo

12. The Following User Says Thank You to crofty For This Useful Post:

Ever1013  (29-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Ever1013. We commuted from Canberra, that first commute seems to take forever

Oh..I thought the lady said they charge you something like $25 if you don't return the card (maybe Ever can check that out for us!!!) Sentimentality be darned, I'd rather enjoy my cash

Wearing maternity jeans today for the first time - my gosh this is all very real!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Twocam For This Useful Post:

Ever1013  (30-07-2013)