Closed Thread
Page 36 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Jeannie

lots lots of For you, I am sure it's your turn now.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Littledragon 2013 For This Useful Post:

jeannie1  (18-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Jeanie... Thinking of you xoxoxoxo

Chiefs girl - last year they closed for a month over Xmas. I think it was the 14th December - 14th jan.. Coz I only just snuck EPU in late November. But I had a freeze all so had to wait till feb for transfer.

Hope everyone is well and having awesome weeks. I want to come in and tell you guys how everything is going on... But I also don't want to upset anyone or make anyone feel bad. :/

Just a quick update. 22 weeks now and had a check up growth scan yesterday... ( i have them every 3-4 weeks now) and Jet who is baby a is measuring 2 days in front my little porker but Max who is baby B is now 2 weeks behind. So I am very nervous and anxious about my little shrimp. Have ob appointment on Friday at the hospital so hopefully she can lower the stress levels by saying its ok.. Or make some sort of plan on how to fatten him up. that's about it for me apart from getting bigger every day and having killer back, hip and pelvic pain. Just can't wait to have some answers.

Xoxoxox

4. The Following User Says Thank You to JemJems For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (19-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Jeannie - if it were up to me, I'd have those frosties out thawing already! Mr Jag is the one wanting to wait for a while, though. (Sigh.) Wishing you LOTS of luck for your transfer. I haven't ever done a FET before, so I am following you and wishing you good vibes! xx

Becca - I actually don't know what they recommend. I think most people say to give your body 12 months after a pregnancy, but I'm not sure. I'd need a medicated cycle (even for a FET - I don't ovulate) so I think I'll ring in a few months and see what they say.

Jem - love your boy names! It's quite common for twins to be different in size - they'll just keep an extra close eye on the smaller one to make sure it doesn't drastically fall behind. I have quite a few friends with multiples (from IVF/IUI) and it seems to be pretty natural. Fingers crossed for good growth from here on in. How are you feeling?

crofty - not long til your NT scan.

Lilly - hope you're doing well hon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jeannie - good luck

Jems - yay for scans Hope the doctor can give you some good info on twin growth. Do let us know how you go

MrsJag - sounds like you're just loving mummyhood which is fantastic to hear

AFM 14 weeks/second tri today And no medical appointments planned for the next 11 days. I think that's a record for the past 12 months! A very, very welcome break

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all
    Jeannie good luck with you cycle, fingers crossed and positive vibes for you and all of you who are cycling, such an emotional roller coaster x
    AFM, nearly 13 weeks now and still feeling very tired, although at least I can get through a whole work day without needing to shut my eyes! Not really showing in the belly but clothes are definitely tight, have put on a couple if centimetres around waist, hips and boobs so feeling very chunky. Really looking forward to a pregnant belly!
    Thinking of you all, stay positive, your time will come xxxx
    KJ xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Good luck jeannie! Fingers crossed everything goes well xxx

Thanks jemjems, I thought that was the case as I just missed out starting in jan because of the closure! At least this way I won't be disappointed by the delay if Rachel suggests doing more tests.

I'm sure Max is perfectly fine, I've heard that one is pretty much always smaller in multiples, fingers crossed appt goes well today xxxx please do let us know how it goes.

Becca, how did your scan go? Where r u up to now? Have you got a date for epu? Hope ur doing ok

Congrats on being in ur 2nd trimester twocam, does it ease ur worries - getting to that stage it must make you feel like its def going to go ok?

Kj1977- you're not that far behind just another week till you roll over to the next trimester! I'm sure you'll be complaining of big belly soon- give it time!

Ever- how are you doing? Still pill popping? Just a week and a half to ur first nurses appt! Make sure you've done ur hair and makeup - they take a pic of you and dp and its there for eternity - my pic is a shocker!!

How are you going crofty? Wats next for you?

Littledragon, did you get in to see a FS? Have you started?

Mrs Jag, I think they say about 6 months between birth and conception is ok at a min. But that's natural, not sure about ivf and all the drugs they give us. I'm still hoping we get a successful dbl transfer as then I'd get my two pea-pods at once and wouldn't have to worry about my egg supply!

AFM- work is crap again. Have laid a complaint about one of the management team bullying me. They're not really taking it too seriously (hr is a friend of his), but I don't want to push it too far as I really don't want to go looking for a new job while I'm doing ivf! I'm back at the gym - it really is a good stress reliever! I have weigh in tmw - I was 600grams heavier last week than when I began this cycle but AF hadn't arrived by then. Now she's been and gone so that should be good for a cp, hundred grams weight loss! Seriously tho, I did a vege detox on mon/tues so hopefully it'll be about a kilo loss. Fingers crossed.

Have a good weekend ladies, hi to anyone I've missed xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jemjems wow 22 weeks!!!! Have you already named your boys!!!! Wow you are organised I'm sure all will be fine with them both - just have a quiet little word to jet that max may need a little more and stop hogging all the food!!!

Twocam - well done of your first trimester!!!!! It must feel great getting through that milestone!!!!

Jeannie, sending lots of positive vibes for your little frostie to grow nice and strong for transfer on Monday - any news yet as to how my have been thawed as yet????

Chiefsgirl - not good about work again you really don't need that kind of stress either while cycling so hope it resolves itself sooner rather than later

Lillystart - how are you feeling????

Kj1977a I hear you about the tiredness - I struggle some nights and have a 15 to 30 Min power nap around 7 pm on the lounge before going to bed about 8.30 to 9.00 (usually don't go to bed til 10 or 10.30!!!!) but I put it all down to good signs and that my body needs the rest to grow our little beanie baby

Becca - hope your scan went well on Wednesday!!!! Ay updates to share yet???

Hi everyone else

afm - nearly 12 weeks!!!! NT scan booked in for Next thursday - Can't believe it (well yes I can cause I've been counting everyday and it feels like 20 weeks, I thought the TWW went slow- this 12 weeks thing is unbelievable!!!!!) we told my dads side of the fam last weekend at my uncles party - there were lots of tears and for the first time from me - my whole family knows what we've been through with IVF and they are over the moon!!! Most of my mums side already know as I let my mum tell them (she was iching to tell someone as this has been a long time coming and will be the 1st grandchild!!!!) as her sisters are in WA and Canberra so they're safe with our little secret!!! I don't know if its the medication or what but I seriously look about 4 mths pregnant, maybe it's all the food I'm eating - lol but I haven't put it on anywhere else and my b00bs aren't getting any bigger (their big enough normally) still no pain in them either - which is really weird - well, I guess we're in for a cold wet weekend here in Sydney, perfect time to snuggle up in bed and relax all weekend with DH and our fur babies!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi lovlies, thanks for asking how I went

My scan on Wednesday showed things were coming along "slowly bu nicely". I went in for another one today as they were thinking maybe EPU on Monday. If I went in Monday though, there'd probably only be 4 decent sized follicles so we're hoping the extra day will help some of the 14's catch up. I was pretty emotional when I left today because not only was I expecting more follicles, my progesterone is sitting at 4.5 so if it hits 5, we'll have to do a freeze all She was going to call me if it'd hit 5 on today's bloods but no call so I'm guessing that's a good thing. I stop jabbing tomorrow night, have another blood test Sunday morning (*progesterone, please please miraculously drop!*), trigger Sunday night and EPU first thing Tuesday morning.

I hope everyone else is doing well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Chiefsgirl

I am going to see FS at mid of Aug, hopefully I can start a stim in Sep or Oct. Mayb we can cycle together .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Chiefs Girl! I am still pill popping. I've been pretty emotional this week. The reality of starting IVF is really beginning to hit home. My emotions are already all over the place.

Sorry to hear about work being difficult. I had a bit if a snap today at my boss where I over reacted and let a stressful situation get to me. I am definitely going to need to try to keep myself in check in the coming months. Thank goodness it's Friday.

Getting excited for our nurses appointment. Really not long to wait at all. Thanks for the heads up! I had no idea they take your photo.

Becca, I have my fingers crossed for you. Hopefully good news is just around the corner
    Last edited by Ever1013; 19-07-2013 at 21:10.