Closed Thread
Page 32 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jeannie1 View Post
    Hi crofty! Yes, the 8 weeks wait made become just a forum lurker lol
    Having a natural FET :-) 5th time lucky I hope!

Hello to everyone!! I'm on my mobile so will do a catch up later xxx
    Jean

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi ladies I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and were able to enjoy the sunshine.

I woke up with a cracker of a headache, wheezing asthma and bad cramps on sat. Spent most of the weekend feeling sorry for myself and second guessing everything. I had a bit of brown spitting while I was out to dinner (Kobe jones and it was lovely!) which had me a little worried, but was only a bit and haven't had any since.

So I'm 12dpo today, desperately wanting to poas, but I reckon it's too early. I really don't want to know if it's negative, and hubby is so excited by the possibility of a positive I don't want to let him down!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Chiefsgirl, could have been implantatoin spotting. For you. You've done well not to poas so far. I think I would have by now =/ Hope you get a BFP when you do.

AF started for me today so I'm in tomorrow morning for bloods and to pick up drugs. Excited but scared at the same time!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to GBA85 For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (08-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi chiefs girl- a little is nothing to worry about. And that you have t had any since is a great thing. Fingers crossed for you. I think 14dpo is the longest I held out... It's a killer.. It's like those little sticks call your name. Good luck Hunny. We are all thinking of you. xoxoxo

6. The Following User Says Thank You to JemJems For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (08-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh the drugs is always the exciting time Becca. Everything is moving again. Good luck for this cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi little dragon I have elevated NK cells - there's another thread you can subscribe to that a lot if ladies with immune issues/immune protocols are subscribed to (under reproductive immunology/high natural killer cells)

Chiefsgirl - when is official poas day??? I spotted from day 12 (maybe 11) and really haven't stopped so I'm still hoping this ones your sticky one!!!)

Yay for starting your cycle becca!!! Very exciting!!!!

Hi everyone else, just a quick on as on my phn (eating cheese and vegemite vita wheats - mmmmm) xo Crofty

9. The Following User Says Thank You to crofty For This Useful Post:

Littledragon 2013  (08-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Crofty my official poas day is Friday, but I know I won't last that long!

Becca, I agree with JemJem, starting the drugs is exciting because ur one step closer to the prize.

A guy announced his wife's pregnancy at work today, I had a little why not me moment, then got over myself!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefsgirl View Post
    A guy announced his wife's pregnancy at work today, I had a little why not me moment, then got over myself!
    I'm very familiar with that feeling Chiefsgirl. It usually takes me more like a day or two to get over myself though. I've had 3 girls at work get pregnant and all have had their babies (aswell as my sister) in the time we've been trying. There's another guy at work who's doing ivf and I'm hoping that its either him or me that's next to announce a pregnancy. I think we'd both be devastated if there was another announcement and wasn't either of us.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to GBA85 For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (09-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Becca and chief girl. It has been weeks for me. I am still not over it. My best GF is due this week, ( she only tried 6 mths), and a gay couple announced their baby due in Nov at work. It's just too much for me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hugs LittleDragon, it's not easy. We have no choice but to push through the best we can and hope that one day (soon) our time will come.